Into the Tower of Law/ Search for a key/ Buster Call accidentally called

The building beneath the Straw Hats shook, and the drawbridge started lowering.

Chopper: "The drawbridge is coming down!"

Sanji: "Looks like they pulled through. Good timing."

Luffy: "Robin! We're gonna rescue you for sure!" He stated, taking a low stance.

The drawbridge stopped halfway.

Sanji: "The drawbridge stopped coming down?!"

Y/N: "Looks like they're getting in our way."

Luffy: "How dare they?! Damn bastards!"

He grunted as they all looked down at the bridge

Luffy: "WHO'S DOING THIS?!"

Suddenly, Kokoro's voice was heard coming out of Nami's transponder snail.

Kokoro: "Hey, pirates!"

Nami: "Eh? Kokoro-san?!"

Kokoro: "I heard everything! What're you guys wasting time for?!"

Nami: "Wasting time? But the bridge is only halfway down."

Kokoro: "It's halfway down, isn't it? That's more than enough! Hang on, I'll be there in about four seconds! Jump into the waterfall! Give it all you've got! Trust me!"

While this was going on, Franky was showing the blueprints of an ancient weapon called Pluto to CP9 and to Spandex, stating that those were the blueprints that they had been looking for this entire time. Spandam demanded for Franky to hand him the blueprints, but Franky answered by straight-up breathing fire and burning the blueprints. Y/N enjoyed the look on Spandam's face when he tried grabbing the ashes.

Y/N: "Granny? What did she say?"

Nami: "Well, she said 'Jump into the waterfall'."

The Sea Train's whistle was heard.

Luffy: "The sound of the sea train?" He then smiled

Y/N: *Smirks* "Oh, I know that smile."

Sogeking: "Huh? What's the meaning of those smiles?" He asked with a bit of fear.

He got his answer when Luffy wrapped his arms around the crew forced them to jump.

Meanwhile, Spandam pushed Franky off the balcony.

Luffy: "Here we go!!"

As the Straw Hats quickly descended, the Rocket Man suddenly used the bridge as a ramp and jumped

As the Straw Hats quickly descended, the Rocket Man suddenly used the bridge as a ramp and jumped. The pirates landed on the train.

 The pirates landed on the train