The truth/ Robin's a friend/ Too late?

Right after last time, Y/N could be seen under some rubble as everything around him was on fire and slowly crumbling down. He was bleeding from multiple parts of his body and was slowly waking up, to see his current situation. He felt that the rubble that was on top of him was getting removed by something. He opened his eyes and he saw Chopper, who had one of Zoro's swords in his mouth, and was carrying Iceberg, Paulie and Iceberg's hamster on his back.

Y/N: *Weakly* "Cho....Chopper."

Chopper dropped Zoro's sword.

Chopper: "Can you get up?"

Y/N: *Weakly* "Yeah... I can. Where's Nami?"

Chopper: " I don't know. But, we have to get out of here, quick."

Y/N: "I know. Let's go!" Y/N removed the rubble that was still on him, before getting up and grabbing Zoro's sword.

yDave: Don't you dare say it...

Y/N then grabbed Paulie and placed him on his shoulder like a potato sack. Y/N and Chopper began running through the building, until they saw a window and jumped through it.

 Y/N and Chopper began running through the building, until they saw a window and jumped through it

GLW: "Iceberg-san...! Paulie-san!"

Both Chopper's and Y/N's eyes landed on Nami, who was knocked out and bleeding from her forehead.

Chopper: "Nami! Oh, no. I have to... treat her... right... away..."

Chopper reached his limit and his body went limp.

GLW: "H-Hurry up and look at them!! They're burnt pretty badly!"

GLW 2: "Hey! What do we do with the reindeer?!"

GLW: "Help him too!! He and the other guy saved their lives!!"

The Galley-La workers began treating Nami and Chopper. One of them approached Y/N to treat him as well, but Y/N grabbed the worker's wrist before the worker could touch him.

Y/N: "I'm fine. Focus on those two, please."

Some time later, when HQ's fire had yet not ceased, Iceberg woke up. The shipwright celebrated that he was okay. Moment's later, Nami also woke up.

Y/N: "Nami!" He went towards Nami to check that she was okay.

GLW: "Wh-What do we do? Should we make them tell us the rest of their crew's whereabouts now? Huh? Oi! Iceberg-san! You shouldn't be moving yet!"

Iceberg was standing before Nami and Y/N.

Iceberg: "Guys... give us some space. I'd like to talk to them...alone."