Mr.2 and Arriving to Alabasta

Talk - Thought - *Action*/*Action* - Narration

The Going Merry was finally making its way to Alabasta. While going, Chopper was excited, making a lot of questions about pirates, adventures, etc. All the boys were talking on the anchor deck, and Luffy had just captured a giant eagle that tried eating him

Nami: Hey, you guys! This ship is arriving at Alabasta soon. We don't have time to play around! Move it!

Everyone walked up to the main deck.

Chopper: So, what's Alabasta?

Nami: It's the country that Vivi's father governs.

Usopp: A rogue named Crocodile is trying to take over Alabasta right now.

Sanji: I heard that Crocodile is one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea.

Chopper: Seven Warlords of the Sea?

Y/N: Apparently, they're the pirates authorized by the World Government.

Chopper: Pirates are authorized by the Government?

Usopp: Yeah. They're overwhelmingly strong. And, they crush other pirates one by one. So the Government authorizes them to crush pirates.

Luffy: Crocodile, huh? I can't wait to see him.

Vivi: Crocodile is a hero in Alabasta because he crushes the pirates that attack towns. But that's only his public face. Behind the scenes, he is pulling strings to cause a civil war in Alabasta in order to take over the kingdom. No one has noticed it. The citizens, my father, no one.

Luffy: All right then! In any case, all we have to do is beat up that Crocodile, right?

Y/N: Seems simple enough.

Vivi: Yes. If we can first stop the civil war and expel Baroque Works.

Chopper: Baroque Works?

Usopp: Ahh, yeah, you don't know about them either, do you? To be honest, I can't quite understand, either. Baroque Works has a complicated system.

Vivi: The system is simple.

Vivi then went on to explain how the system in Baroque Works consisted in Crocodile at the top, being known as Mr. 0, and under him, there are 12 agents who work directly for him, and who can either have a female partner or not.

Vivi: Other than these people, there're 200 subordinates called "Billions" under the officer agents, and 1800 subordinates called "Millions" under the frontier agents. This is the secret crime syndicate, Baroque Works.

Usopp: That means 1800 plus 200, so...

Chopper: There're 2000 subordinates?!

Usopp: 2000!

Luffy: Oh! I get it! In any case, all we have to do is beat up Crocodile, right?

Usopp: I'm sure you don't get it at all!

Zoro: If Baroque Work's last big job is to take over Alabasta...

Sanji: The rest of those "officer agents" will all...

Nami:Gather in Alabasta.

Vivi: Yes.

Luffy: I see. Then, in any case, we'll beat that Crocodile guy.