Aqua Laguna / Rocket Man / To Enies Lobby

Nami and Y/N missed Robin's train. Y/N swam back to land with his head low and fist tightened. Nami was down on her knees, with her face hidden in her hands. Also, two workers of the station appeared.

Y/N: "I wasn't on time..."

Y/N walked up to Nami. Paulie approached the two.

Paulie: "So, you didn't make it."

Y/N: *Sighs* "No. I didn't. But, it ain't over yet!"

Paulie: *To Nami* "Hey, you... Once the train has left, we can't stop it. It's not easy to say this, but this Enies Lobby place is... Are you crying? Hey, boy, shouldn't you comfort her?" He asked Y/N.

Y/N: "No need. She's fine. Trust me. Any who, who are those two?" He pointed at the men that were nearby, with a hat similar to Kokoro's

Paulie: "They work here."

Paulie tried to comfort Nami feel better.

Paulie: "Um... well, I do understand how you feel, but..."

Y/N: "Dude, I'm telling you she's fi--"

Y/N got closer to Paulie and Nami, before receiving a fist to the face.

Nami: "WE'RE GONNA GO AFTER THEM!!" She accidentally punched Y/N.

Paulie: "OH, SHE WAS ANGRY!!"

Y/N: "FUCK!! MY NOSE!!" He yelled while squirming on the floor while holding his nose in pain.

Nami: "THOSE IDIOTS FROM THE GOVERNMENT!! THEY'RE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS!! HEY, LET US BORROW A SHIP!!"

Paulie: "What's with you all of a sudden?!"

Nami: "A HUGE AND STRONG SHIP!!"

Paulie: "Are you trying to sail out when the sea is like this?! Don't say such stupid stuff when you don't know how awful Aqua Laguna is!"

Nami: "We will make it through!!"

Paulie: "This is a whole other level from the type of storm surge you're thinking of. The sea will now get terribly rough!! You can no longer sail out!! if you did, you'd basically be sailing to your deaths!!"

Nami: "But, Robin is throwing her life away for our sake!! And--!"

Nami was suddenly picked up, along with Paulie and the two workers, by Y/N.