{ A new place }

Mitsuri's POV 

My alarm went off so I knew it was 6 a.m. Seems like Shinobu woke up to turn it off, maybe she was already awake and didn't tell me? "Mitsuri, it's time to wake up. Your alarm went off." She said to me. "Uhm, yeah you can go get ready or something. I will be up soon." I reply to her. About ten minutes later Shinobu tries to wake me up once more. "Mitsuri! Wake up, it's 6:30!" Shinobu yells at me, I never knew such a tiny girl can be so loud. 'Wait, 6:30? I must have heard that wrong.. It's been about 10 minutes since she told me to wake up, right..?' Shinobu drags me onto the floor, to be honest it hurt my back a lot.. "What Shinobu? I'm tired." I tell her in a rude but calm manner. "Your work alarm went off! So get up!!" "What?! Now I'm up, you can get ready. Like brush your hair or something. I will be down in like 5 minutes." I say back to her, stressing about how I will be late to work if I don't get up right now. 

Walking to her work.. (Shinobu's POV) 

After a long time of getting Mitsuri awake, we got on the move to her work. "So where even is your work, Mitsuri?" I ask looking at her. "Oh! Well it's down here, then we turn right." She answers me back. I never been down here I think, but since she goes here every other day I can just see her all day! "And here it is!" She tells me, with a huge grin on her face. Her job was a.. Food place? I didn't think she worked at a food place.. We walk in together, I look around seems like the place was already open for the day. "Back here, you can come with me!" She says with a happy tone towards me. "O-okay!" 'Gosh how dumb of me, tumbling over one word..' I thought. "Oh, welcome back Mitsuri." I didn't know this guy, but he had a snake! "Oh, your friend came over? Hello there, you may call me Obanai." Obanai? That's a nice name I guess.. His snake though.. I bet it will kill me if I get to close to his pet snake. "Oh? Sorry.. You can call me Shinobu." I reply to him, to be honest he seems nice. "Alright, Shinobu. Back here is some others, they help sometimes. Follow me." This guy has a mask on him, with black hair, a snake, and a food place outfit on. He opens a door, showing me two other guys. One seems small and young, the other looks normal but taller and older then the other. "Uh, hello!" I say to the both, waiting for a response back. The one with the ponytail looks at me, he has dark blue eyes, all black hair, and looked like he hates life. 'Wow, no answer?' I think. "I- Hello there." The older one says. "Need something..?" He asks me. "No, but what's your name? Mine is Shinobu." I say with a smile. "Giyuu, you can call me that I guess." Then he looks away. 'Giyuu, alright.. Now this one he seems like a bored guy..' "Dang, forgive me Shinobu.. He is Muichiro." Obanai says. "What? You are loud, do you want something?" He looks at me, with no sign of a smile or anger.. "No, nothing at all.. But you can call me Shinobu." I tell him. "Alright.. Wait, you snake guy.. What do I do now?" He asks. 'Does he not know his name? Must be his first day here?' It seemed like hanging back here will be a pain sometimes. 

Muichiro's POV (He is my fav tbh) 

These two girls and a snake guy walks away for some reason.. "Uh, you. Ponytail guy.. What did they want from me?" I ask him. 'What was his name? I forgot.. Was I doing something, like uh.. It's whatever, not like I care anyways..' I think to myself. "I don't know what they needed, but come on grab those plates and follow me." Boring, how dumb.. I follow the Ponytail guy, seeing the two girls once again. 'Pink and green hair, black and purple hair? Hm, how odd colors for hair.' Well, we both walk out to where all the people were. "Here you go." Ponytail says to one man sitting down. After about 5 minutes we walk back to where snake guy was. "Oh, good job you two!" The pink girl says to us. 'Hm.. She looks like a sakura tree? No maybe a flower? Ugh, the other looks like a purple blob.' "Hey, purple one. I never seen you before, who are you?" I ask her. "Eh? You forgot?! I'm Shinobu, and we met before. Just today!" 'Oh my gosh, she is loud. I hope she doesn't yell at me all day.' "Hey, sakura one, what now?" I say to her, I was bored. Nothing but food to cook, and serve it to people I have never met before. "Oh! You can stay up here and get people their table numbers!" She tells me. 'Talk to people? What numbers, tables? This is a lot I might just die from it.' "Oh, over here Muichiro! Someone is coming up for their number." Snake guy yells at me. 'Number, yes.. Number for table thing? Yes, no..' I got stressed for a second. "Hello! May I get my number please?" Some old dude tells me. "Oh.. Here." I hand him a number card. 'Did I do it right? Well I haven't been kicked out yet.. I need money for my twin anyways.' I turn away picking up paper, and a pencil. 'Hm.. A bug? Eyes.. butterflys? Cats, dogs, food?' Some girl sat by me when I was drawing a butterfly I think. "Hello, Muichiro. You seem good at drawing, do you like it?" She spoke to me in a calming manner. "Huh? Yes, I guess so what do you need purple one?" I ask her. "Oh, do you forget easy? Maybe that's why you forgot all our names.." 'Forget? No, I didn't forget. But I did, I forgot her name. Do people dislike for that? No, no way they would, would they?' Seems like she started drawing with me. "Look, a butterfly, Muichiro." She spoke once more. 'Was she there before? Why did I forget?' I got all sad and stuff I think. She looked at me odd, hm what did she draw? Oh yeah a butterfly. 

After everyone left  (Still Muichiro's POV, some harsh things will happen here btw) 

We drew a lot together. Someone poked me I think.. "Ah! What, who was that?" I got pretty scared over it.. "You didn't forget me, did ya? Yuichiro Tokito! The only twin you got." 'Twin? Yes Yui, how close to my name..' "What time is it Yui?" I ask, seems like the purple one left.. And sakura, snake guy, and ponytail left. "It's late you didn't come home today. It's already 12 a.m silly." He tells me. "Come on, follow me. Lets go home." He says with a smile. We walked home together, we stopped by a small gas store thing.. Yui said to wait here, so I did. "Hey, hey! Look how young she is! We should take her back." 'Hm, take who? No one out here is a girl from what I know. Some tall buff guys picked me up by my hair. "Oh you brats, put me down right now!" I tell them, there are 3 of them. "Oh? Fighting back huh." 'Fighting? What did these weirdos want from me?' They threw me at a wall, into a dumpster. "Ow, that hurt like hell.." 'Dang, I hit my really hard on that wall.. Now all my clothes are dirty..' They all beat me up bad, after that.. I couldn't see out of both of my eyes, so much dust and blood got in them. I didn't breath well thanks to them kicking me in my chest. "Hey, you sh*it heads, knock it off. Don't hit the poor kid." 'Who is that? I can't see them, what if they get hurt? Then I'm dead.' "Nemi, you sure about this?" 'Huh? Some other voice? Two, where is Yui though?' "Sure it is them?" One asks. "Yes! They hurt my brother!" 'Brother, oh it's Yui. Glad he is okay..' After a long time of some yelling, punching, kicking, and all that stuff one guy picks me up. "You good kid?" 'Kid? Me, must be me right?' "I'm alright.. Where is my brother, Yui and who are you?" I ask him. "I'm here Mui!" He tells me. "Shouldn't we get him to a clinic or something, Nemi?" 'Nemi? Who is that?' "Yeah, guess so Genya, yo, hold him for me. Yui guy, follow me and Genya." To be honest, I'm glad everyone is okay. "Hey.. What is your name you two?" I ask, seems like I couldn't talk well.. "Huh? I'm Genya. He is Sanemi, I call him Nemi for short." He says. 'A car is starting.. Where are we going? Oh? Something is ringing..' "Hello? What is it?" After that everything went black, I felt asleep.. 

_________________________ 

And that's it for the second chapter, sorry for not showing mitsuri or shinobu a lot at the end! They will be in the next chapter so don't worry! -Toki

Word count: 1579