{ Something sweet for this? }

Shinobu's POV 

We made it to the five star place Mitsuri said we would go to for today. I was glad she found something for us to do together, but I am sure people were watching us eat. "Shinobu, do you like the food? I like it a lot!" Mitsuri exclaims to me. "Yes, it's lovely. We should come here more often." I reply to her. I never thought I would go to a store with Sakura trees, or known as Cherry Blossoms. For a first time, it's great! 

"Mitsuri, want to go outside?" I ask her, tilting my head. She didn't have to say yes if she didn't want to, I would never force her into something she disliked. "Sure, I would like to be outside for a while!" She tells me, standing ready to go. 'This might be my favorite day with her so far. ' I thought. We both walk outside, done with our meal. We walked away from the place, not knowing where to go next. "Mitsuri, where are we going now, I would like to know if you are okay with that?" I wanted to know where so we didn't bump into Kanae, it would be stupid. 

I waited for a reply back, looking away for a moment to watch the cars pass by. "I'm not whoever you call Mitsuri, young lady." A voice spoke to me, I look back just to see someone holding something unknown. I couldn't see what it was due to it being dark where the person is standing. "Who are you? And where is Mitsuri." My breathing got faster, trying to calm myself. 'Where the hell did Mitsuri go? She was right here the whole time!' I got stressed, I tried to control my breathing. 'I'll just go back to the place we went! She has to be there!' 

I ran back, almost tripping on rocks and my shoes. 'Damn it, how could I have left her there? We said we would leave together.' I kept running, I look back just to see a fast moving car heading my way. 'Huh? Mitsuri, no she isn't with me I left her all alone back there.' I was hit by a fast moving car, I was running back to see Mitsuri. I soon then forgot where I was, what I was doing, who I was looking for, and passed out. 

Hours later.. (Still Shinobu's POV) 

I tried to open my eyes, many noises woke me up. 'Where am I? I forgot what I was doing.' My head hurt, my whole body was aching. I couldn't think right, I couldn't move, couldn't talk, or even open my eyes well. I felt lonely, I was worried about where I am at the moment, what I will do after this, everything I heard, was blurry. After minutes of trying to open my eyes and trying to talk, I could open my eyes just to see a little bit of the outside. 'I forgot what I was doing.. Where am I?' It was hard to think, my head was throbbing. It felt like bombs went off inside on me. 

I tried and tried to move, open my eyes better, think without hurting, talk to someone, everything I did was more and more pain for me. 'Am I dead? I died didn't I? Wow, how dumb to die this early of loving someone.. Wait, I love someone? Who, I don't love anything or anyone.' I couldn't think anymore, the pain was too much. I felt something pick up my hand, or maybe my arm.. "Shinobu! .ou .r. ...y, Shi....u pl.... .....r!" It was blurry, fogged out no way to hear it in my  state. I had to open my eyes, I had too.. I tried everything to open my eyes. To see why I can't do anything right now. It was hot, burning, fire, something is on fire? I could open my eyes, better then some time ago, I found something to smell.. Something, sweet. 

---------------------- 

Sorry for putting a REALLY short chapter today, I haven't been feeling well. Anyways, I hope I can get longer chapters out soon! Thank you to the people who have read this. Now then, I shall go. Have a wonderful day or night! -Toki 

Word count: 716