{ Update }

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I have posted, huh? Well, I am very sorry about not posting for a very long time. 

I'm not sure if anyone enjoyed this story of mine, but if you did, thank you. I have something to say before I start added chapters to this story. 

Whatever anyone says I hope I can post more about this story, it was the first ever story I have made here. I am glad it got over 100 views. 

As for this story, "May we go get some Sakura Mochi?" will still have more updates and chapter to come in the future, so do fret if you thought it would end like this. I think this story went well for the first one I made ever. It was a good idea to publish this story a while ago. 

I know I'm not some big, all-time story writer, but I am overjoyed about how many people saw this story! 

I would like to take my time on new chapters since I didn't get any kind of idea on how any of the others chapters would go. So, I wish to re-read all of the story I made so far and maybe change the wording in some chapters. Because of that some of the chapters might become longer or shorter if you do re-read this. 

I am going to take my time to write the rest of this story because, I want to add more feeling and deeper meanings to it. So, if you are wishing to see more of my first ever story, you are in luck! I can't wait to see how it goes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Tokii made this! 

Make sure to drink water! It's very hot and humid here! :) 

<3