{ Like the gifts, Shinobu? }

Mitsuri's POV ( " | " < That means Shinobu's writing note to talk btw) 

The birds chirped, waking me up. Seems like Spots, my cat was running around the room. I smiled as I sat up in my bed. "Good morning, Spots. You hungry?" I ask her, knowing she can't answer me back. All she did was meow to me, I got up to get her food. "Here you go, this will be your breakfast for today." I told her, walking away to the kitchen. I look around finding something to eat for now, I wanted to see Shinobu again. I want her to remember me, she forgot who I was after what happened. 

I ate some simple bacon and toast, I didn't have eggs, if I did I would have made them for this. I then got up, and got ready. I was going to go to work for now, then go see Shinobu. I waved Spots good bye telling her I would be back later. Once again, she just meowed to me. 

I worked all day talking to, Muichiro, Giyuu, Obanai, and Kanae with her sister, Kanao. "Hm, I wonder if I will be able to make it to the hospital.." I asked myself, walking to get some cute things for Shinobu, and more cat food for Spots. "No, I will make it no matter what." I was determined to see Shinobu again. 

I got Shinobu some hair clips, shoes, and an outfit that she could wear when she sleeps.  I made it to the front door of the hospital, I look around to see if anyone is there at the desk. 'Is someone here..? Oh, yes! But who is that?' I thought while looking around on the inside. I walk in to see someone sitting in the waiting place. "Hello? Who is that?" I ask looking closer to see who it is. I heard them get up and start walking to me. "Erm, hello? Who are you?" I ask again, starting to get worried about this. They came closer and closer, I heard a pencil being wrote on some type of paper, and gave it to me.  | Hello there, Kanroji. Need something? | 

'The handwriting looks like I have seen it before.. Oh, it's Shinobu!!' I smiled to myself while I thought. "Shinobu, it's me, Mitsuri. Is that you Shinobu?" Taking the note book. They wrote once more, | Yes, it's Shinobu. What do you need this late, y'know it's bad to walk out this late at night. | She wrote. "Yes, I know.. But I wanted to give you something before I went home. I could see better now, and she nodded to me. "So, where do you want to sit while you open this gifts?" I ask her, tilting my head. She thought for a second before pointing to the waiting area. 

We both sat down, her on one and me on the other. There was flowers, and some water for her and me I got us both some for now. "Here I got these three gifts for you. I hope you like them!" I handed her one whole box, it was wrapped like a present from Christmas. She opened it, looking inside seeing the hair clips, shoes and night outfit I got her. "Do you like them, Shinobu? It's alright if you don't." I told her, I didn't want her to feel bad if she didn't like them. | Thank you, I love them! | She wrote. I helped her put the clips and shoes on, well to try them on for now. |They look wonderful, Kanroji. How should I pay you back for these?| She looked at me, for some reason I think I saw her smile. It's been a while since she has shown any emotion to anyone. 

"No need to pay me back Shinobu, I wanted to give these to you." I told her, standing up. She tilted her head towards me. She reached out to her note book and wrote, | Are you leaving? If so, good bye hope you come by again.| she showed me her writing. "Yes, I have to go.. My new cat, Spots is waiting for her food. I promise to come by again soon!" I exclaimed to her, leaving the hospital. I saw her going back to her room. I smiled, glad she is starting to remember me little by little. 

I finally got back home, of course Spots was waiting for me. "Hello there, Spots. Sorry for taking a while." I said to her, placing her food in her bowl. "You enjoy your food, I will eat something simple for now." I explained while I walked to get something to eat. "Alright, looks like I will have soup for tonight." I smiled to myself. 

After a bit I went to bed and woke up to another day of my life, once again wanting to see Shinobu today. I walked around stopping by a park, I saw three boys and two girls. "Misuri? It's Kanae, never thought I would see you here." Said Kanae, I didn't see her here when I sat down on the bench. "Yes, I was stopping by for now. Also, do you know those kids?" I ask her, pointing to them. "Oh, Kanao told me those are her best friends, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Zenistu. They are all about the same age from what I heard." She told me, sitting down by me. All of them were playing tag, seems like The one with red-ish hair was it, the blonde was hiding, Kanao and Nezuko were running from Inosuke. "Looks like they are having fun, hm?" I said. "Yes, glad that they are having fun!" She replied. 

-------------------------------

Sorry for posting such short chapters, I feel like if I post shorter ones I can post almost everyday. Anyways I hope you liked this one, took me a bit to find out what to do for this one if I am honest. As always, have a wonderful day or night! -Toki 

Word count: 1013