{ Our first date! }

(This story will be in third person!) 

Both Mitsuri and Shinobu slept beside each other on the carpet floor. Nox was the first to awake out of the three sleeping. Cats seem to have no emotion at all, but Nox does. 'How nice, these humans gave me a place and nice food.' 

The sun was now rising above the trees that blocked off the sunset from the bottom floor in Mitsuris' house.  It was colored a pink and yellow shade. It look ever so beautiful to any eyes. 

Nox turned around the see the black haired girl waking up from her deep slumber. 'Hm, okay so this is the other girls underling?' Nox thought, unknown of her rank in the house-hold. (Of course there are no such things as ranks here, but cats seem to think the other way.)

"Good morning to me. It's early.." Shinobu said to herself while raising her arms to stretch her lower back. She pulled back the strands of hair that were in her face. Her eyes glowed from the sun shining into the dark living room. 

Nox walked over to Shinobu then went over to her food and water bowl, showing she needed food. "Oh, breakfast? Sure, I'll get you some." She said to Nox, standing. "Here you go, there's your breakfast for today." Shinobu said while pouring the food into her bowl. 

After making breakfast for both Shinobu and Mitsuri, the ate together. "Thank you for making this Shinobu. It tastes amazing!" Mitsuri exclaimed stuffing another mouth full into her mouth. 

"Thank you, I know it wasn't much though.." Shinobu replied, she has been wanting to cook for the both of them for a while.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both went to work and headed to there homes after one crazy day at work. 

"Welcome home, Shinobu! How was work today?" Kanae asked. She was the oldest sister of the Kocho family. "It was nice, but crazy.. A lot of rude people came in and made everything a wreck." Shinobu sighed, setting down her bag. 

"That doesn't seem good to me. You know, we are having grilled cheese for dinner tonight." Said a very soft voice. It was Kanao, the youngest Kocho. "That's wonderful, thank you for telling me, Kanao." Shinobu said, smiling at her younger sister. 

After talking and eating the best food in the world, Shinobu took a long and hot shower. 'Maybe I should text Mitsuri good night? I mean y'know..' Shinobu thought hard about this, she didn't want to disturb Mitsuri if she was sleeping. 

[ Mitsuri ] - [Text here] - ["Good night! I can't wait to see you in the morning!"] - [Sent!] 

"There, I did it. Now I can sleep peacefully tonight." Shinobu said talking to herself as she put her phone down on the night stand. 

Back at Mitsuris' house... 

"Oh, who is texting me?" Mitsuri looked over to her phone beside her computer. She seemed to be playing a game she liked. 'Shinobu? Oh, let's see what it is!' She thought smiling. 

"She said good night! How wonderful." Mitsuri said to herself. 

[Text here] - [Good night to you too! <3 ] - [Sent!] 

'Hehe, good night.' 

Mitsuri finished the rest of her game for that night and shut off her computer. She changed into her sleeping clothes and started charging her phone. 

Nox laid down beside her and slept the night away. 'Good night.' Nox thought, she made the word seem like they love each other. So, she said that in her mind to both girls.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Mitsuri woke from her sleep because Nox was pawing her face. "Nox, what is it?" Mitsuri asked. 

Nox went over to the door of her bedroom and walked down. Mitsuri of course, was behind the cat watching her every move. Nox the pawed the front door. "The door?" Mitsuri muttered. 

Mitsuri opened the door, she wasn't ready for the day so whoever was there would think she was stupid or something. 

"Would you like to go on a date?" 

'Shinobu..' Mitsuri thought. 

"Of course I would!!" Mitsuri exclaimed, hugging the smaller girl. "Let me go get ready, you can come inside if you want!" Mitsuri took her hand and took her up to the bedroom. 

(No, it's not gross y'all)

"Sit here for now if you would." Mitsuri tapped her hand on the chair by her desk. Shinobu sat and started to pet Nox. 

It took a whole 2 hours for the girls to pick out outfits.. 

Shinobu's Outfit! ^ 

Shinobu's Outfit! ^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Mitsuri's Outfit! ^ 

Mitsuri's Outfit! ^ 

"You look wonderful Shinobu!" Mitsuri had a very small about of pink on her face. Shinobu looked very pretty in the outfit she wore. 

"You look very nice too, Mitsuri." Shinobu said. As for Shinobu, she had an even darker shade of pink on her face. She wasn't used to mitsuri wearing something like this, maybe it was becuase they were closer now? 

As for the date both were excited about, it was a coffee date, at the best coffee shop in the city! 

They both hope the other enjoys this date, it was the first one ever. Shinobu was somewhat over-whelmed, she didn't want to make a fool of herself near Mitsuri. She wanted this date to go perfect! 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

And, ta da! I hope you all liked it, I think this one came out wonderful. Please, if you see any mistakes in here, tell me so I can fix it! 

I wanted to make something more like they are dating, and I thought of a date! I am not good and love- type stories, but this one seems to be doing well so I would like anything from anyone about how to make this more love-like, y'know? 

Anyways! Thank you all for waiting not to long but if you enjoy I would like to know, because if you cmmt something nice I might work harder on the next chapter just for you! 

Word count: 1030

Don't forget to sleep well and drink water! 

-Tokii