{I think we have met before, Kanroji }

Shinobu's POV 

I woke up feeling tired, thinking I have slept forever. I saw a tray of food near me, as anyone would I picked it up and started to eat. There was nothing to do for now, I haven't talked in a while I wondered if I could talk now. Someone walked in, I didn't know who it was. "Shinobu, are you awake now?" They asked, looking to me. They had a happy face when they looked at me. "Shinobu! You're okay, how are you?" She exclaimed, hugging me. I just sat there, looking at her. I picked up my note book I had, and wrote. 'Who are you? Have we met before?' Then, she just stared at me, looking with her eyes wide. I tilted my head, wondering why she was like that. 

"I'm Mitsuri, you don't remember?" She asked, worried and about to cry I think. I patted on my side of the bed, showing her she can sit down. 'Mitsuri, nice to meet you. That's a lovely name.' I still had no emotion, I didn't try to show how I felt. "Yes, I am Mitsuri Kanroji, and you are Shinobu Kocho." She explained to me. 'Mitsuri Kanroji, right? Why did you come to see me?' I wrote down, I almost forgot how to spell, my head felt a little better. Yet still hurt, not knowing who this is. 

'Forgive me, but can you open the curtains? I can't walk well.' I pointed to them, tilting my head. "Oh, yes. I can do that for you!" She got up, her hair was long, into a ponytail at the moment. It was a pretty pink to mint green, it was nice for such long hair. She opened the curtains, it looked misty for now. Then she sat back on the side of the bed, everything she did was beautiful to me. "So, you might have forgotten.. But we used to hang out all day! But one day you got hurt by a car.." She told me, I didn't know her well.. But I feel like we have met before at one point. 'Oh, that's nice. By the way sorry for making you do simple tasks for me, Kanroji.' I didn't know if I should call her that, it felt right to me. 

"Ah, it's okay! I like helping out, would you like to go outside?" She asked, smiling. 'Outside, my legs hurt, maybe I can't walk at all anymore..' I thought. 'Sure, but I don't know if I can move my legs well or at all anymore. Sorry, Kanroji.' I wrote down, I didn't feel happy, sad, mad, feared, nothing. "It's alright, let me go grab something for you!" I nodded to her, as she walked out the door. 'A wheelchair, something like that? I would feel bad for her going into my trouble since I can't walk.' She came back in a few minutes later, and just as I thought. A wheelchair. I sighed, not wanting it to be like this. "Here, lift your arms." She told me. I did as she told me, and she picked me up and sat me down in the wheelchair. 

I had my note book to talk to her, and a pencil. Kanroji took me down stairs, it was calming for the most part. "Oh so anywhere you want to go Shinobu?" She asked, walking out the door. 'No, any place is fine.' I showed her the note book and she nodded. I think I fell asleep during it, I'm not sure why though. "Shinobu, you awake? Oh, you're asleep we can head back then." I did hear her, but I didn't want to move right now. I was too tired to move at the time.  

She walked back to the hospital with me, she was always smiling whenever I see her. I got back to my room, and I woke up. "Oh, you're awake! Good afternoon Shinobu." She told me, while sitting down on my bed side. I nodded, telling her something like I was saying yes. "Your food is right here, you can eat it if you like." She gave me the tray, and went to drink her water. I ate, looking outside and reading while I did. "Well, I will go now. I might be back in the morning!" She exclaimed towards me. I once again, nodded to her waving good bye. 

I thought for a moment. 'Maybe we have met before this..' 

------------------------------------

 And this is it! Sorry for not posting much at the moment, there have been storms and tornados where I am for a while. Anyways, have a wonderful day or night! -Toki 

Word Counts: 781