Chapter 1: {Blind Date}

POV: 3rd Person

  "I have a project for you." His grandfather said, taking him by surprise as they stopped walking, pausing in the middle of the corridor. Curious, he looked at the elder, raising an eyebrow, it was wordless, but the elder got what he meant. "Marriage." the man said as he smiled, earning an irritated sigh from his grandson.

  "You're going to get married, sir?" Sunghoon said idiotically, gesturing to the elder who chuckled, shaking his head. Taemoo finds the younger most endearing, and adorable when his brain hasn't yet processed what was being said and just blurts, even if the time was inappropriate for it, it never failed to make him smile.

  "Not me, he is." hearing this made the younger's eyes widen slightly, trying to keep calm as he continued to walk with the two. Trying to keep up and not trip over his feet, pushing up his glasses as he hugged the binder.

  What?- Taemoo was going to get married?

---------------------------------------------------

  When they got into Taemoo's office, Sunghoon closed the door gently, hearing the soft clicks of the door as it closes. He could hear the older making a small argument, getting in the last word. "No, thanks, I'm too young to get married." He swiftly took off his jacket as he hung it on the rack, sitting down at his desk, he crossed his legs with a frown on his handsome face.

  Sunghood stood nearby, watching this argument continue, it would be nice to watch if he didn't know what the conversation was about.

  "Is it too much to ask to see my grandson with a wife?" The elder asked, standing in front of the desk. 

  "Yes, it's too much. I'm not seeing anyone, and I don't plan to see anyone anytime soon." The latter shrugged, not really caring about what his grandfather said. What Taemoo said relieved Sunghoon, knowing his boyfriend wouldn't be leaving him for another. Though, he knew that it was risky, keeping it to themselves for so long.

  "Besides, I have a lot of work to do.." He sighed, looking down at the tablet. 

  "That's why I've arranged all the dates for you." The chairman said proudly, gaining both of their attention, Sunghoon could feel a wave of despair wash over him right this second.

  "What?" Taemoo swallowed, eyes flickering over to Sunghoon.

  "I've put together a list of 20 single women in the business world for you. All you have to do is show up!" He said as the grandson sighed, masking his despair.

  "You made the list yourself? Woah.. That couldn't have been easy.." Sunghoon tried his best to sound impressed, tilting his head to the side then back. He was quite good at it, since he had to save his boyfriend multiple times by talking after him, saving him both from his boss' and the company's reputation.

  "You've wasted your time, I won't ever go to any of your arranged dates." He frowned as he continued to look at his tablet, as his grandfather left, leaving the two alone. His mind suddenly flooded with their new issue.

  The secretary walked to the desk being able to talk, just a bit less formal but not too much as they were still in a work environment. If they weren't, he would be talking informally to Taemoo. "About the blind dates.. You'll be scheduled tomorrow, so I'll clear them out." He keeps his speech completely professional, instead.

  The CEO looked up at him as he started pulling him down onto his lap. "I know you don't want me to go.. Why do you act like you do?" as the latter tried to get off of his lap only to be held him with a stronger grasp. He could hear the younger let out a small gasp.

  "W-we're in a workplace.. And you'll have to go marry someone eventually..." The younger said in a sad tone as he looked down at his lap, avoiding eye contact as his eyes turned glossy from the tears forming but had blinked them away when he was grabbed by his chin pulling his head up.

  The older brought him into a short kiss, looking at him, "You're so adorable.. How could I ever leave this? We'll find a solution together, yeah?" He said trying to calm the latter, which was kind of working, seeing him yawn a bit. It was one of the rare moments seeing Sunghoon yawn, as he had always been awake.

  "Tired? I rarely see you like this.. Are you stressed out?" He cooed and the secretary on his lap nodded quietly, rubbing his eyes as his face returned to his normal usual energized face. Masking how he truly felt, to show he that awake, in reality, he's very tired when they're alone together, stressing over work. Only being able to show his true self in front of Taemoo.

  Of course, Sunghoon would be stressed out with the stuff they had to do. Arranging new schedules for the dates, making sure the people Taemoo is paired with aren't psychopaths, etc.

  As he quickly blinked a few times before getting up and trying to wake himself. "Let's clock out now, it's already lat-" Taemoo was interrupted by the door opening to his grandfather and someone brings up plates of food as a taste test.

  "Aish.." the businessman rolled his eyes, though he liked working, he didn't like it when his boyfriend doesn't have the same stamina as him and chooses to overwork himself for him as they stood up and walked to the little table of food in front of his grandfather.

  "Let's try out some food they've made before you guys go home, hm?" The chairman smiled. As they were discussing the blind date, or well. The chairman was, "I'm still not interested. I don't care how beautiful the women are and if they cook well."

  Suddenly, out of the blue. The elder asked a question neither of them expected.

  "Are you guys dating?"

--------------------------------------------------

Author's note: That's it </3