Chapter 2: {Isn't your type?}

POV: 3rd Person

  "What?" The both of them said in unison, looking up at the elder, moving their eyes away from the plates of food, feeling as if the tension in the room had shifted, but only just for them. Sunghoon felt like his entire life flashed before his eyes.

  "It seems that way, you guys are joined by the hip, probably using work as an excuse." The man was obviously joking, but still, his way of doing so sometimes completely go over their heads.

  Sunghoon could feel his palms sweat as he internally panicked, keeping a straight face as he tried his best to reply, thankfully without a noticeable shake. "I don't know about him, but I'm not gay. And even if I liked men.." he paused slightly trailing off before continuing, "President Kang isn't really my type.." He went onto overdrive and ended up saying what he thought of first. This comment made Taemoo look up at him with a rather scary look.

  "Is that so? Not your type?" The elder chuckled, and Sunghoon did as well to humor him. Glancing down, Sunghoon knew he was in trouble when he gets home later tonight. He hoped Taemoo would let it slide as they had a meeting tomorrow.

  "Hey, what do you mean? What's wrong with me?" The CEO's temper rose higher, staring up at his boyfriend, raising an eyebrow and glaring, but hid it as a banter. Seeing the younger go silent as he stuffed the food into his mouth as an excuse to not talk, he stifled a scoff.

  Noticing the anger and the tension between the two, the chairman changed the subject back to what it was, there was a moment of wonder in his mind. "If that's so, then why are you so against going on these dates?" He questioned, his grandson has been adamant on not going on these dates.

  The truth was, Taemoo didn't want to attend them because he is already in a relationship. Before he could think of something to say, ad an excuse to stall, he was saved by a ringtone as everyone took out their phones to see whose it was coming from.

  "Ah.." the elder made a disappointed sigh.

  "I can take care of myself, so just go watch your TV shows, aren't the alarms just for them?" Taemoo questioned only to get scolded, quipping up a quick change of subject.

  "It's for my blood pressure medication! My blood pressure is so high nowadays because of you, I've been taking pills every day." Taemoo could only roll his eyes like a rebellious teenager.

  "How is that my fault? It runs in the family." He talked back with a casual voice, as if it was second nature to talk back - which, it kind of was at this point. "It'd be your fault if I got high blood pressure." He shrugged, continuing as the old man's eyes widened from the comments, shouts following after.

--------------------------------------------

  They were now at a hospital with the chairman on a hospital bed, "Will he be alright?" Sunghoon's voice was soft and gentle as he spoke calmly to the doctor even as he knew nothing was wrong with the chairman.

  "Yes, his blood pressure is higher than usual but not serious-" Before the doctor could speak further, the man interrupted.

  "What do you mean not serious? Last time, you said that my lungs kidneys and small intestines aren't doing great." Rhe elder lied, winking to try and get the doctor in on it, clearly a scheme to get his grandson to marry.

  "I did?-" Clearly he didn't get the message, his head slightly tilted and with a slight frown of confusion.

  "Doctor..!" He grabbed the latter by his hand and squeezed it harshly. 

  "Ah yes, that's right. I remember now." The doctor turned back to facing the two younger men, "considering his age, things can change drastically day by day." 

  "You said I should avoid stress more than anything, right?" 

  The two males clearly didn't fall for the trick, as Sunghoon tried not to burst out laughing, has kept a straight face. While the CEO on the other hand was different. He didn't care at all, "It seems like you're doing all right. Just get off that bed." He said bluntly before leaving the room as his secretary turned to look at him but turned back.

--------------------------------------------

  Sunghoon regretted coming home. He had thought about staying at a hotel for the night instead, hoping the latter would forget by the next morning, but he had thought about how it'd be a burden to come back home to get dressed and leave again after a few minutes.

  As he entered the apartment, closing the door. He was slammed against the counter, being trapped in between Taemoo's strong arms, gasping. He knew it was going to happen, he just didn't know how it would drag out..

  Immediately, the taller attacked his neck sucking and biting down not too harsh, knowing his boundaries. "Isn't. Your. Type?" He growled into his ear as the younger felt a shiver run down his spine. 

  "I-I had to come u-up with something." he stuttered as his calm act dropped, stammering as he looks up at the older with big doe eyes. Trying to do anything to keep the older away, hands on his chest.

  "You could've said everything else. Am I not your type? Hm?" the dominant ripped off his dress shirt not even needing to unbutton it as Sunghoon looked up at him with huge doe eyes, surprised at the action, his mouth was slightly open. 

  There were kisses down to his collar from his neck letting out small moans as the latter played with his nipples and licked the other, swirling his tongue on the red dot, not being able to hold in his moans.

  He felt the other bit down lightly as he backed up and sat on top of the counter, having Taemoo between his legs, hearing the belt buckle clink against itself as the older unbuckled his belt moving his lips up to attach it to Sunghoon's plump pink ones moving away to rip off the glasses off of his face to lean even closer.

  Sunghoon felt a tug on his belt, as his pants started getting looser and got pulled off, feeling his member getting rubbed onto letting out muffled moans.

  He was one piece of clothing away from being completely stripped as he moaned leaning his head back having the older lean back to his neck sucking on the spots. "H-hyung.. W-we should stop.."

  Not listening - as he knows the younger doesn't mean it, he's not saying the safe word - the older kept going, even though he knew Sunghoon was tired and that they have work tomorrow. He couldn't stop himself but kept going, as he was already too far into this to want to back out.

  He likes committing when it's having a heated time with the secretary, even if it's on a work night and when they have a meeting the next day.

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Just got teased ;) I'll do a smut scene later on, not on the 2nd chapter..