Chapter 5: {Next door neighbor}

POV: 3rd Person

  The two woke up to someone yelling from the other apartment, not something they would rather be woken up to early in the morning when they don't have work. They were glad someone was finally moving in, as the apartment next door has been vacant for ages, but did they have to be yelling at whoever as they were moving in?

  It was surprising for the both of them to have a day off, but it was more because the majority said that they should have at least a day. It had taken some convincing to make it a pass because the CEO was a workaholic, not liking the word 'putting off work' type of thing. It took Sunghoon AGES to get his boyfriend to agree with it, and so now they run with it because it had indeed been a while since they've had a day off as well, deciding that today would be a good day to rest. 

  Groaning at the disruption, Taemoo rolled to the side to hug at the male's waist, pulling him close and kissing his neck, hiding his face in the crook.

  "Let's just do this at home then, since we have extra time.." The latter got up, pulling himself out of the tangles of the CEO's arms, taking his phone and checked the time, it was well over 12. Sunghoon ruffled his hair as he yawned, stepping out into the living room, and grabbed his laptop as he set it on the counter. Sunghoon turns on the stove, and cooked some breakfast while scrolling through his work, multitasking his way through. He had done this before, many times during their breaks. A secretary like him never truly rests.

  Running to the bedroom as he pulled Taemoo up, it was a rare thing to see him still asleep. "Were you tired?" He said silently patting his back walking back to the kitchen with his boyfriend, earning a nod. It had been a while since he'd seen Taemoo so tired.

  "I haven't had normal sleep since I became CEO.." He murmurs, silently hugging Sunghoon's waist, enjoying the scent given off by the food and from his secretary. "The person next door is so loud.." He complained, arms tightening around Sunghoon for comfort, as if he was a little teddy bear, head leaning against the male's back, legs spreading so that he was able to be shorter than the smaller man.

  "I'll go talk to them. Tend to the food, alright?" He pulls himself out of the arms that wrapped around him, going to the front door and opened it, shutting it, going right next door to talk to the noisy neighbor.

  To his surprise, it was the same girl he bumped into at the grocery store near GoFood. "Oh, good morning, miss. I was wondering if you could quiet down a little. Kind of woke us up." Us? She wondered, so the man wasn't alone.. It made her a bit disappointed. "Oh, sorry! I've just gotten in this place. You and your girlfriend can go rest. I'll try and quiet down." she smiled.

  "Yeah.. He's a bit upset by it. I'll go talk to him." With that, he bowed, not realizing he had slipped up and said a male pronoun instead of a female's as he went back to his room. And it's a male..

  She sighed as she had her head low, though she had thought maybe she could still have a chance, not all males who liked other males are just gay by itself. She'd still have to give it a go, though, maybe she should've backed up if he had already gotten himself a partner. Not wanting to give up on the handsome fellow, before he could close his door. She dashed in front, stopping it from closing.

  "-Can I help you with anything?" He looked from the handle as his beautifully sparkled eyes looked right into Yeongseo's, his lips pursing up, but in a way that made his cheeks puff up, like a hamster.

  "Ah, nothing, I just wanted to ask if I could get you a coffee sometime for the apology of me being next door. I'm quite a loud person.." The female let out a dry laugh, hoping that he would take up her invitation.

  Like a trusting person, Sunghoon is, accepts the offer. Not paying mind to his boyfriend who was cooking at the moment, hearing plates clash together and utensils being set down as he came to the front door, looking over the shorter's shoulders. Sunghoon could only hope Taemoo had turned off the stove, but he knew the older was smart enough to remember.

  "Here. Call me up when you have time for the coffee, you didn't have to." He said sweetly before waving a small 'see you' and shutting the door, he doesn't notice Taemoo glaring at the poor girl from behind.

  "Who was that?" Taemoo quickly pulled on his waist, earning a gasp.

  "She's a girl I met yesterday. I didn't know she moved next door. She asked me for my number because she wanted to have a coffee meeting to apologize and get to know each other. She's quite nice." The secretary shrugged, not caring as he trudged back to the kitchen, sitting down at the counter. There wasn't much that fazed him, the girl was kind, and that was simply it.

  "She probably wants to steal you.." He kissed Sunghoon's neck as he sat down as well. 

  "I doubt it, no one's interested in me but you since my whole life." He shrugged, never paying a mind to the girl ever again, drowned in their newfound bickering argument over it. Of course, with Taemoo around, he had never gotten to really make other friends. But he wasn't the type to be interested in it either, as they were both introverts who would only accept each other's company. Recharging from each other instead.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Nothing to write..