Chapter 4: {Store Encounter}

POV: 3rd Person

  Sunghoon walked into a small grocery store nearby the company building, with a small thought in mind of what drink to buy when he got there, but also with another of if he should find someone to hire as a fake wife for Taemoo. He should also probably go drop by at another store to get Taemoo some coffee - he knows the older was picky about it.

  This wasn't their plan in the beginning.

  The plan was to gradually come out to Taemoo's grandfather, but things didn't go as planned as the secretary felt too nervous to do it, always being the one to please people, especially the chairman. Sunghoon wished he was able to stand his ground, but he was cowardly when it came to terms of coming out. Of course, he hadn't experienced coming out before. He had only experienced it in the best way possible because Taemoo had confessed to him.

  Sunghoon was a realist. A negative one at that. And he knows there are chances for a positive outcome. But not to someone like the Chairman.

  He walked into the store seeing a girl, a mother and her kid. The child was crying as the lady crouched down to talk to the child. He turned back to the task at hand, opening the fridge's door and took out a drink, he stopped before going to the counter, glancing over at the woman who was crouched down.

  Yeongseo threw a tulip on her white pants asking the little boy what it was, to her surprised he thought it was poop. Hearing this, Sunghoon held in his laughter, he was a guy who enjoyed humor and lighter things in life despite having a boyfriend who usually didn't like too much of the childish trait.

  He kind of took a liking to the lady, though they've met only now, and he doesn't have an idea to what her name was. It doesn't matter, she would make a good friend - it had been a while since he'd made a friend, too busy with work. He was bisexual, it made his boyfriend as cautious and more possessive as he interacted with them. Just a handshake could send him limping for a week, if not a few days, after convincing for an hour or so. It was fine, though, he knows Taemoo was worried of him leaving, even as there was no way on Earth Sunghoon would.

  As the woman left, him getting his drink. Again, they bumped into each other in the streets as she realized she had left her wallet and keys in the store, accidentally dropping her drink. "Ah sorry-" 

  The female's eyes couldn't stop staring at him, his glasses fitting his face perfectly to how handsome he looked. A full on gentleman. His dreamy deer-like eyes filled her head, making her heart thump, she could've sworn he could hear it too.

  "Sorry, are you alright?" She apologized instead pulling herself out of her trance, blushing madly as she walked off contemplating on if she should ask for his number. But as she turned, he had already left. Clearly, he hadn't want a conversation. Still, someone like that was hard to forget.

  It wasn't like he didn't want to make conversation with her, he just couldn't pull himself to do it, since he thought he would've been weird to make small talk with someone who he had barely met. Clearly, the line of work had set him up for making zero friends. Taemoo was also enough for him.

---------------------------------------------------

  Sunghoon came back to his apartment, exhausted from the work day as he massaged his shoulders pulling off his tie as he tossed it onto the couch going straight to his room to get his clothes going to the shower, not replying to his boyfriend. It was a rough day, today. The current person who was trying to get them to collaborate was completely stupid and had no brains.

  It took him by surprise when Taemoo got into the shower with him, hugging his waist. "Why're you not talking to me?" The taller didn't even get a reply, as his secretary was stressed out about the blind dates and had other things to think about right now. This was not the first time this had happened to Taemoo. The older kisses his shoulder blade.

  "I know you're worried about the blind dates, baby.. But we can work through this. I've already got someone to sign a contract. We'll be okay." He kissed his neck, it reassured the latter he was holding.

  "Is someone else on your mind?" The CEO asked, wondering something that was completely impossible. For someone who was also a realist, Taemoo had a very widespread imagination to who Sunghoon would ever be interested in except him. "Should I go tell them to back off?" His voice became cold and stern, tightening his grip around Sunghoon's waist, earning a small gasp.

  He sighed at the male's possessiveness. Sometimes, it wasn't very good. "Who else would I love but you?" He turns around, wrapping his arms around the older's neck, pulling him down just slightly for a peck on the lips. Their height difference was perfect. Not too tall, not too short. Perfect for a little shift in their bodies, not needing to strain.

  Taemoo only hums, effectively getting silenced by the kiss. 

  After they finished washing up, they went to bed and cuddled. It was like every ordinary night, only that Sunghoon felt a tighter grip on his body this time than the last. Smiling slightly to himself, loving how his boyfriend wanted him to stay forever and that he doesn't want to let him go.

-------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Ooooo~ Edit: I edited it because I was NOT happy with Sunghoon. What was my train of thought?