Chapter 7: {Caught by an Employee}

POV: 3rd Person

  "Would you really leave me?" They were cuddling under the blanket, the older breaking the silence between them. The silence before was rather comfortable, not brought with a small tense within the room. Taemoo felt a bit regretful about it, but still, his concerns outweighs the discomfort.

  "Of course not.. I wouldn't. I won't." Well, to an extent, of course. If the older's grandfather wasn't happy with it when they come out to him, he'd have to leave. It's inevitable, after all. "Well.. To an extent." He adds, pausing a bit as he felt a tighter grip on his body, back pulled against a hard chest, "You know I can't if your grandpa doesn't approve, I've just been living with you and being your secretary. I'm not even family.." He felt a small peck on the back of his neck, and he lets out a small chuckle at the man clinging onto him.

  "Even if he didn't approve, I won't let you go. Even if you leave this country, I'll find you and make you come back." There was a loving but possessive low tone as Taemoo spoke, but really, he knows the man means it. Sunghoon knows just how much Taemoo loves him, more or less, and there's nothing he could do but receive it.

  "Psycho.."

  "I can obsess over you if I want to.. You are my addiction, baby." He kissed his neck as the younger blushed silently, smiling, having his back turned to the latter.

  "I'll see if you can find me when he doesn't approve." Neither of them miss the 'when' instead of 'if', but they don't talk about it, instead moving onto other things, the hand moving up the younger's shirt, feeling warm skin against his cold hands, only to be shot down with a small slap. He let it go.

  "I bet, all my assets, I'll be able to find you. Anywhere you go." He hugged him tighter if it was even possible anymore as they both fell asleep, resting for the night.

----------------------------------------------------

  They were now at a meeting. Silence rang as the CEO found a mistake as he pointed it out, sweat dripping on everyone else's palms and faces as they tried their best not to interrupt the man in charge.

  "Let's end the meeting here, we'll talk about this later in my office, Mr. Ri." He said coldly as he got up and left, leaving his secretary to quickly tail behind grabbing everything the latter didn't take as he sped behind him, pushing up his glasses as he bowed.

  There was a huge groan of stress that everyone in the room let out as they sat back in their seats. "You better be prepared, Jung Hyuk.." they sighed as he gulped quickly, trying to wrap up and get to the 'talk' they would be having.

  "Don't you think that was a bit harsh?.." Sunghoon closed the door as he went over to the desk, leaning over as his arms supported him, his tie hung loose, hanging just a bit over the desk not touching it.

  "Not at all, why are you getting like this? Everyone makes mistakes all the time but you've never said that once." the taller huffed in annoyance as he pulled on the younger's tie, making him lean closer, bringing him to a kiss.

  He gasped in surprise, using the moment. Taemoo slipped in his tongue, moving the other with the tie to walk around the desk as he plopped the smaller down on his lap. The younger moved away, panting. "We shouldn't do this at work.. Mr. Ri will come in any minute now.."

  "Shh.." he was hushed the latter unbuttoned the top of his shirt marking a hickey knowing Sunghoon, he'd probably get upset if there was a hickey visible, and he wasn't able to hide it.

  The smaller quickly pushed himself off as he heard someone enter but not being able to off fast enough his eyes widen staring at the guy. "Should I.. Come back later?" Jung Hyuk said, as he was quickly dismissed.

  "Do you realize what you just did?! He knows now! He'll tell everyone!" the smaller panicked as he had tears forming in his eyes, "Your grandfather will know.. what if he doesn't accept us?" he panicked even more as his breathing grew faster.

  "Baby it's okay.. If he doesn't accept it, I'll still make it work. We'll be together, forever, I promise.." Taemoo reassured as he pulled the other back onto his lap, embracing him. Sunghoon's sobs were muffled as his tears soaked the older's shoulders.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry for the delay of this chapter. I'll be updating less often, please check out my other books as well :]