Chapter 6: {Contract}

POV: 3rd Person

  The couple were now at a meeting with Hari and Yeongseo. The girl had chosen to bring her friend to help since Yeongseo was supposed to be the one that is going on the blind date anyway, but of course had squeezed herself out of it. Well, one could only avoid their problems for so long anyway.

  "Oh?-" Sunghoon sat down, seeing a familiar face from a few days ago as he bowed, pulling Taemoo to bow as well. He wasn't too polite meeting other people with a status below him, also sitting down, silently scoffing, though, he still had quite the minimal respect that people should have. "It's a small world, huh?" Sunghoon eases the mood, a hand placed onto Taemoo's hand, giving it a gentle pat from under the table, then moved to set it on himself.

  "So uhm.. Which one of you guys will be filling in for the marriage?" The secretary pushed a contract into the center of the table, getting right to the point instead of dawdling.

  "We'll both be filling in when we can." Yeongseo said, clearing her throat. Her heart seeming to sort of sink at the sight of the CEO that had glared at her just the other day. Yeongseo was busy, and so was Hari. So when they could, they will. Depending on who's available that day.

  "We've decided sometimes we're a bit too busy to attend something, so just in case, we'll both be filling in if one of us is busy." Hari continued for her, "I hope you guys don't mind.." She let out a dry laugh.

  "Of course. Anything is alright. Thank you for helping us out, truly." Sunghoon smiled lightly as he bowed. "Please sign here after you read everything. You can always decline or suggest agreements if you find something that disagree with." Sunghoon and Taemoo is calm as ever, professional about it. The CEO lets his secretary speak for him.

  The two spent a few minutes reading before writing down their names, agreeing with the terms. They had reasons for themselves, Yeongseo wanted to spend more time with the secretary, hoping she could see him more often since they were basically joined by the hip. While her friend on the other hand just wanted to simply help out since she didn't have too much to do other than her current job at GoFood and helping out the restaurant. Really, she also felt bad for the two who had to hide.

  After a while discussing the contract and other things, they wrapped up. What the two girls didn't see under the table was the CEO was tightly gripping onto the latter's thigh not wanting to let go, showing possession over him. Sunghoon had some troubles trying to push the hand away when it does come too close to his area that shouldn't be put upon in public. Hissing and shuffling his legs, crossing them.

  "Thank you for your time. We'll get going." Taemoo got up as he held his boyfriend's hand, who nervously did the same action, hesitating because everyone could see it displayed. Taemoo had just wanted the male to leave and for them to go. He was eager to get out of here.

  "Hyung, what if people see?" 

  "I don't care. I've had just enough of that b*tch staring at you the whole time. Why did she just have to be the one?" The older complained as he held the latter's hand tighter, and Sunghoon flinches at the tight grasp, but he follows the man anyway. His heart felt warm at how much Taemoo cares. Sunghoon looks down with a secret smile.

  "I know.. but can't you let me go? I'm not going to leave you, you know that." It was really different when the taller even sat in the passenger seat, done with hiding his desire. If he was to drive, he wasn't going to crash because the CEO couldn't handle his desires.

  "People are staring you down. They need to know who you belong to. You're taken." He pulled onto the smaller's tie, closing the gap between their faces into a deep kiss, enjoying the moment before pulling away again as Sunghoon drove to the company. Sunghoon's face was flushed red, but still, focused on driving instead of the hand that stayed firm on his thigh.

  Walking to the elevators, they went up to Taemoo's office as they sat down as the shorter repeated saying their schedules, saying a bunch of random things including. Another blind date, the CEO would have to keep going on blind dates until he can tell the chairman that he had found 'the one'.

  It is what it is, and they can't change it.

----------------------------------------------------------

  Again, after a meeting. He went to yet, another blind date. This time however, he brought Sunghoon with him, so that just in case, once in a while, when the woman left he, could be able to text Sunghoon on his phone as the latter ate in the same diner and getting to see the younger's funny reactions when Taemoo would send a rather flirtatious message.

  Taemoo saw in the corner of his eye while talking to the woman he was currently on a date with, a waitress was openly flirting with his boyfriend! Shameless! Well, it wasn't like Taemoo hadn't dropped something super obvious out in the open, but how could that waitress openly flirt with Sunghoon?

  It was obvious that Sunghoon was feeling uncomfortable, shifting in his seat and trying to subtly move away from the waitress, who couldn't seem to just take the hint! Taemoo balls his hand into a fist, tightening it. He zones out of the conversation he's in entirely, not noticing whether the woman was calling him or not. Frankly, he doesn't care.

  "Uhm.. I'd like my bill." The Secretary says, looking up at the woman who huffed in annoyance, but her face renders back into a mustered up 'charming' and determined smile.

  "Of course. I'll be back, pretty boy." She winked as she walked off, going to grab the bill, coming right back before Taemoo could manage to get to him. Clearly, she couldn't get the hint, her hand coming up to his shoulder, feeling at him. Taemoo's fist clenches even harder. "I'm about to clock out. Maybe we can go.. somewhere private and I could help you to desert." She bends to whisper in his ear.

  It's foolish, because Sunghoon is both gay and taken. But it wasn't like he was going to come out to a random stranger, and even less now that he no longer wanted to be here. Rather disgusted, Sunghoon got up from his spot and paid. The waitress followed right after without bothering as much to call out that she was going out on a break. Sunghoon knew well that he was being followed, but he had hoped he would lose her soon.

  Seeing this, the CEO got up and excused himself, following after to get to Sunghoon. He promptly ignores the call of his name from the woman that stood up to look at his retreating back. He caught up the latter in a bathroom stall, hiding away from the waitress knocking loudly on his door, clearly, she was crazy. Following right into the male's bathroom as if she had no manners. "Get the hell away from my boyfriend." He pushed at the female, she almost fell over and gasped as she ran away with a weak push at Taemoo as if he'd done something wrong.

  "I can't believe you were gay! F*cking disgusting!" Her heels clicked further and further away. Taemoo was sure to get her out of the establishment soon.

  The room was now silent. A gentle knock echoed through the bathroom. "Baby.. You can open your door now. Let's leave." The older said gently as concerned laced his tongue as he spoke, hearing a click from the door. Opening up, his boyfriend looked up at him with a small frown, pushing up at his glasses. Glossy eyes up at him, and Taemoo's legs felt almost jelly.

  "What about your date?" He huffed out a small laugh of disbelief. That's what Sunghoon is concerned about? After all that?

  "That's what you're concerned about? That psycho just followed you all the way into the men's bathroom! Do you think I really care about my date?" Taemoo countered, ranting on about how Sunghoon should really think about his priorities.

  "Yeah I know.. But your Grandfather.." His small voice trailed off with a small sigh of discontent just by thinking about the consequences.

  "Why is it always him? Would you leave me because he would be against our relationship?" The CEO looked at him in the eyes as the latter's eyes were filled with tears. Taemoo knew the younger was people-pleasing, knowing he would probably leave if his Grandfather was against it. Taemoo could bear to think about the younger leaving him just because of that. Taemoo's own felt water, his vision somewhat blurring out.

  ".. I-" Sunghoon was pushed into the stall as the door clicked, locked again, interrupted from whatever he had to say. But Taemoo wasn't here to listen to that. He was brought to a strong, passionate kiss, pinned against the stall's walls.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Smut or no?