Chapter 11: "News, scandals, persuaded"

POV: 3rd Person

  The CEO of GoFoods was seen yesterday leaving the building with a man on his shoulders, caring him out. The man was identified to be his secretary, Cha Sunghoon. It was a shock to everyone in the company and reporters outside the building who were following their company car.

  It seems like the secretary was only in boxers and a dress shirt that was oversized. It was theorized by many that the shirt was President Kang Taemoo's. Articles has been everywhere and is currently trending, breaking the record of the fastest following scandal yet.

  The news reporter said on the TV, it angered the chairman and a lot of people on the internet, many articles were made within one day. Sunghoon was stressed out, trying to find a new job. He was told he could stay by his boyfriend, but he didn't want to. It was the last thing he wanted at the moment, to be in the company of whom hates him most at the moment. 

  He sighed as he sat at the little desk in his apartment, his boyfriend had just woken up for work. Looking on the desk to see what he was doing. "A waiter?" he looked at the screen, in disbelief, he frowned. "What're you doing?" he shut the smaller's laptop.

  "Looking for a job.. I'm already fired by your grandfather, Hyung." the older seem to not careless as he hugged the younger from behind, kissing Sunghoon's neck. "Don't.. You already marked one there, I'm waiting for it to go away. It has to by the time I get an interview." the younger sighed as he pushed Taemoo's head away.

  He wasn't in the mood to mess around at the moment, he was looking for a job. It's not like he needed one, they were filthy rich, but he just didn't like sitting around all day and doing nothing.. "Maybe I should work here." he mumbled as he clicked on a cafe.

  "I don't want you to leave, you're still working for me. No one else can fit the job as perfect as you." the taller pulled himself even closer, replacing the seat with his lap as he placed the younger on top of it.

  "Mm.. I don't want to let you go." the CEO hugged his waist as he wouldn't let go. 

  "You have to go to work! You're going to be late.." Sunghoon was worried, his boyfriend had a meeting, someone would have to substitute for him and take over his job.

  "I'm not going unless you are."  the younger sighed as he muttered 'fine' under his breath, "let's get breakfast though.. I'm hungry." Taemoo smiled seeing how the younger was still complaining about how hungry he was and was agreeing to be with him today.

  "I need to find a replacement sooner or later, though, Tae. I have to." he reminded, earning a roll of the eye from the latter, the older didn't want to talk about that right now, he wants to focus on just being next to Sunghoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

  As they went into the building, whispers erupted, reporters were outside trying to get them to speak, Sunghoon was basically going to cry if they keep going and crossing boundaries of this. His breathing was shaky, he usually wasn't like this, but lately it's been touchy with him because people know about their relationship and is going to try to get them to speak to get a huge scoop on what they say.

  There was a knock on Taemoo's office door, he decided not to answer it, having the younger sitting on his lap at the moment and the both of them were working, minding their own business even if they were pressed up against each other.

  As the secretary heard the knock, he jolted up and was about to get off when he was pulled back down onto his boyfriend's lap. Being hushed to not make a noise and pretend they weren't in the room.

  "Mr. Kang! A reporter came to see you, are in there?" no answer to the worker, the both of them ignored it and kept going on with their work. 

  They heard the footsteps go farther away as they sighed, "You should stay, I don't care if my grandfather apposes. I want you with me."

  "But I-" he couldn't argue, it was true that Taemoo wanted him to stay, he wanted it too. He wanted something for himself for once and stop trying to please everyone at once. "I'll stay.."

  "I just don't want the reporters going crazy over this." 

  "Deal. I'll get them out of the way, for you, my little prince."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Don't hate me. I left this book and then now came back to end it like this D: