Chapter 10: "Stares" [M]

POV: 3rd Person

  Sunghoon moved backwards as he hit his desk, sitting on it as he kind of lost his balance looking up at the taller in front of him. Gulping as his doe eyes made eye contact with Taemoo. 

  The older trapped him between his arms as he went straight for a kiss, hearing a gasp of surprise as he slipped in his tongue using that moment he had, exploring the younger's hot cavern.

  The Secretary felt a small tug on his tie as he felt it slip off of his body and the buttons of his shirt ripping off. He was already shirtless right as they started, pulling away, Taemoo attacked his neck, earning small whimpers.

  "Y-yah! N-not my neck.. You know th- ah-" he had already been marked with a forming bruise by his lover. "I don't care.. I want to show them you're mine." the older said in a deep voice as he stripped himself, pulling off Sunghoon's pants and undergarments in the process.

  Being impatient, Taemoo slammed right in without a warning making the latter yelp out in pain and a small moan of pleasure as his eyes shut tight, a teardrop fell out of his eyes as it slid down his right cheek.

  "H-hyung~!" He yelled as he was taken by surprise, as the taller slapped in again as he let out a loud moan. "Mmmh~ T-Tae.." it took a little while, though Taemoo had finally found the younger's prostate. 

  "A-ah! T-there, please!" Sunghoon begged as he grabbed the older's arm, pulling him into a kiss as his loud moans were muffled while the latter abused his prostate. The desk was shaking violently as they did this, that it'd probably break.

  "S-sh*t, Sungie.." Taemoo groaned as he thrusts in the younger's tight hole even though they had s*x a few weeks ago, he was pretty tight. "So tight for me." the CEO leaned into his secretary's neck as he sucked on it, earning small whimpers mixed with loud moans.

  "C-close.." Sunghoon moaned out, "Wait for me, baby. I'm catching up.." he was pulled into a make-out session. He continued to thrust deeper into the younger, earning loud moans as the smaller under him told him to hurry.

  "H-hyung, I-I can't-" with that, the Secretary came all over their abdomens creating a mess dripping down onto the floor, leaving the older to catch up a few seconds later and came deep inside of him.

  Panting, they connected their lips, Sunghoon letting the taller explore his cavern that he already knew so well of at this point in their relationship. "Mmph.. T-Taemoo-ah.." just right then, he passed out of exhaustion as his head flopped down onto the older's chest, resting on it.

  After grabbing a few tissues and cleaning the both of them off, he decided to just let the janitor clean the other messes that they've made as he grabbed the younger's boxers, carefully putting them on to not disturb the smaller.

  He took the younger's dress shirt, putting it on as carefully as he could not want to really put on the dress pants anyway since the shirt was a bit over-sized anyway, it'd cover him perfectly fine.

  He quickly picked up his own stuff as he got dressed. Buckling up his belt, he left the rest of Sunghoon's clothes in the room, leaving with the younger over his shoulder as it pressed the elevator button to the basement floor to leave.

  But as the door opened, he had realized he pressed the wrong button, he was on floor one. The main floor where most employees were at the moment because most are on their break. Taemoo sighed, walking out, ignoring the stares he was getting and whispers around them.

  "Hyung.. Put me down." the smaller groaned a bit as he sort of woke up, "Shh.. Go back to sleep. You'll be mad when you see where you are." the older sped up pretty quickly trying to get into the car, not wanting to make the younger mad when he wakes up.

  It was already too late, the latter's eyes widen as he resisted, trying to get off. "What am I wearing?" he questioned, looking around, though he got no answer. "Shhh.." he was tossed into the passenger seat of the car as it sped away.

  "Yah!"

  "I'll explain later, don't get mad." Sunghoon was already throwing a fit about it, though.

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 2 days, a new record