Chapter 8: "A little breakdown & coming out"

POV: 3rd Person

  Of course, the news spread like wildfire as the next day they came into work everyone was whispering around about them as Sunghoon heard it, he knew his boyfriend had as well as he tried to hide his tears by blinking them away hoping no one noticed.

  As they came into the office, Sunghoon let out the breath that he was holding, falling down onto the couch, letting himself sink into the comfortable seat. "Stressed?" the taller said, as if it wasn't already obvious enough.

  "Of course I am, Tae.. An employee caught us. Everyone's whispering around the company about it.. There's not a single doubt that this would be all over the news already!" His eyes were wide as they were a mix of anger and sadness.

  This was one of the first times he has had an outburst like this, he was usually pretty calm and collected, always keeping things to himself and finds humor and the good in things. This time was the opposite of that.

  The smaller flew himself at Taemoo hitting him in the chest as tears flowed down his face as he sniffled, muttering non-coherent words. The only words that the latter could hear were 'wae' (Wae means why just so you know, but I'm guessing you'd already know that..) repeated over under the sobs. 

  The older only pulled him into a hug, closing the small gap between the two, trapping Sunghoon before he got any more hits on the older. Only silent sobs were coming out of him as they were muffled by Taemoo's shirt.

  "Shh.. Baby it's okay. I'll make it better, I promise.." he patted the smaller's back, whispering in a reassured tone. "I'll make it better.." he whispered silently as he kept the other to his chest, not wanting to let go.

  "You promise?" Sunghoon looked up at the taller, "I promise, baby.." he reassured, pulling the latter's head back to his chest, petting his head as he pulled away, giving him a peck on his forehead.

  It took a while for the two to slowly drift apart as the smaller went back to normal as if he didn't just bawl his eyes out earlier. The younger wiped his eyes, though his eyes were swollen, his throat hurts, and his body tired from crying he changed his face and body movement as if he was all fine.

  Clearing his throat as he drank some water, "It's clear you've been crying, you should go wash your face." the latter said silently as he was on his laptop, also acting as if nothing has happened earlier.

  The two wasn't the type to show other people other than themselves that they weren't okay, and that they've been crying or struggling. They'd only show each other the pain that the both of them were holding when they were alone with no one else near them.

  "Fine.. I'll be back in a bit to tell you your schedule." Sunghoon left the room, making sure that no one was around in the bathroom to see him this way. The employees would make new stories and rumors.

-------------------------------------------------

  With Taemoo however, wasn't too good either as his grandfather came into the office, taking him by surprise. "Where's Mr. Cha?" His voice was quite stern, he already knew what was going to happen when the younger comes back.

  The door opened again as he saw the secretary kind of freeze, his eyes widening a bit, muttering a curse word under his breath as he went back to his poker face. "Yes sir?" He said silently, bracing himself, knowing that the elder would've probably known about the news already.

  The two hadn't looked at the news today knowing what would be in it by the time they looked, words gets passed around like wildfire. Sunghoon being too afraid to look at the news forbid his boyfriend from even looking at it when he's not even there.

  "You two, take a seat." The chairman pointed at the sofa, making the maknae of the three gulp as he sat down on the opposite side of the elder, distancing himself away from his lover to make it the least suspicion as possible even if he knew that the elder knows.

  "So you guys were dating, huh?" silence. There wasn't an answer for his question, even if it sounded more of a demand. There was a silence before the CEO spoke sternly, "We are. Is that an issue?" he sounded cold, as his facial expression was as well.

  It wasn't a rare thing to see him so stern when talking about things like this, especially if it was about his secretary. He wasn't bound to let Sunghoon go easily, he was clinging on, and was determined to keep the latter forever no matter the cause.

  "How could I get grandchildren if you can't reproduce?! I forbid you to be together, Mr. Cha, you're fired. Get away from my grandson at once." It shocked the maknae, he wasn't expecting it. He knew that the chairman would disapprove, he just didn't know how the elder would take it.

  "Sorry, sir.. I'll leave.." He said silently, almost muttering as his voice quivered, leaving. "Why would you do that?! Whatever you do. You won't separate us." Taemoo yelled coldly as he practically broke the door, running to get his boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: This took me forever