Chapter Three

When I woke up the next morning, my head was still hurting and my mind still blurry. I couldn't remember anything. The last thing that I did remember was the video of Enzo cheating on me and me getting terribly drunk afterwards. I didn't even remember how I got back to my hotel.

I slowly sat myself up to check my phone. 63 missed calls from Casey. Shit. She must have been so worried. But I was more worried because of the time. It was already 10 am and breakfast ended at 11 am, I only had one hour left.

Walking up to the body sized mirror, I noticed a sticky note on the left corner of the mirror.

"In case you don't remember what happened last night :)" it said. Under the note there was a phone number.

Oh shit.

Did I fuck someone? I couldn't remember anything. I was scared of what had happened last night, but I still needed to know what was going so. So I eventually decided to dial the number.

"Hello?" I said, as soon as they picked up. "Who is this?"

"Are you calling me because of last night?"

"Yeah, you left a note. And I'd like to know what happened."

"Nothing really happened... I mean you got drunk and I carried you back to your hotel."

Was he kidding me?

"Why did you leave that note then?", I asked. I really wondered what his answer was going to be.

"Just wanted to have your number," he said and softly chuckled.

I got so angry that I just hung up the phone without saying anything. This was just a weird way to take someone's number. But it was also impressive in some way. But I was still mad. I mean I thought I got raped or something.

After I calmed myself down, I got ready for breakfast. I only had forty minutes left so I just put on a pink skirt and a white cardigan.

I rushed out of my room -of course still in a classy way- and took the elevator down to the main hall. But I couldn't find the hotel restaurant. I took a few turns through the big hotel, but there was still no sight of a restaurant.

Until I bumped into someone while taking a turn. He grabbed me by my waist to keep me from losing my balance. When I looked up, I recognised him immediately. It was tall Blondie.

"Did you get lost?" He asked flirtatiously.

I steadied myself and took a few steps away from him.

"Watch where you're going," I snapped.

He put both of his hands up in a defensive way. I played the tension off by playfully slapping his chest.

"I can't find the restaurant." I told him.

He gestured me to walk down the hall. We took a few more turns and finally reached the big restaurant.

He went to sit with a brunette girl who was clearly younger than him.

Ignoring the girl's loud and annoying laughter, I sat myself to one of the small, but elegant tables. It was an open buffet so I quickly grabbed some pancakes and fruits and went back to my seat.

Diving into my food, I remembered that I still hadn't broken up with Enzo. I didn't want to deal with him while I was focussed on my food, so I decided to call him when I was back in my room.

The pancakes were more interesting than Enzo. The chocolate sauce on top and the strawberries were causing explosions in my body. I could eat this for the rest of my life.