Chapter five

He didn't even turn around to see that someone was approaching. At first I couldn't really recognise him, but a few seconds later, after I had time to scan him, I realised who it was.

It was Tall Blondie. His black shirt was stretched over his muscular shoulders and his legs were widely spread apart. He took a sip of his Martini that was placed next to him on the bench.

"What the hell?" I didn't know what else to say in this situation. The entire museum was empty, it was just the two of us. I was kinda scared, but I also liked the way he was so mysterious.

He softly chuckled as he stood up and turned around. There was another Martini in his other hand. He raised his eyebrows, smiled and gestured me to grab it.

I went closer to him and took the Martini. We both sat down back on the bench, observing the paintings. I was still confused and though I didn't want to feel this way, he somehow made me feel uncomfortable.

"Gorgeous, aren't they?" He didn't even bother telling me what was going on and kept looking at the paintings. I awkwardly hummed and nodded.

"Can you explain what's going on, please?" I took a sip of my Martini and slightly turned towards him.

"We're having a date, amore." He slightly smirked as he softly brushed his hand over my bare shoulder.

Calm down Selina, calm down.

"Don't touch me," I said as I slapped his hand off. This whole thing turned me off so much and at some point I just wanted to leave this place and get away from him.

I stood up, placed the Martini back on the bench and aggressively headed for the door.

"You'll regret this soon enough," he yelled after me, right when I was about to leave this section of the museum. I ignored whatever the fuck he said and kept walking away.

When I finally exited the museum, I kept checking if he was following me. His image in my head completely changed. The hot, mysterious and flirtatious man turned into a creepy stalker.

I got into my car, the anger still flooding through my veins. As much as I was mad at him for doing such a stupid thing in such a stupid way, I also blamed myself for letting him charm me in some way. And though I thought I wasn't capable of feeling this way, I was kinda scared.

I was scared to return to the hotel, too. Actually I had planned to visit other museums too but that guy had ruined my day. Hell, I didn't even know his name.

Deciding to leave the car somewhere, walk around and go shopping, I received a phone call from Cench.

"That was quick," I softly said, trying to hide my anger.

"Are you alright? You sound like there's something bothering you," he said, making clear that my intentions of hiding my anger didn't really work out.

"More like someone." I let out a loud sigh that was followed by a soft chuckle.

"Where are you right now?" His question hit me off guard, mostly because it seemed like he wanted to do something together.

"I'm on my way to Oxford Street, why?"

"Mind if I pay you a visit?"

"Not in the slightest." Without even noticing it, I started to bite my lower lip and smirk like a freak.

"I'll see you there then."

He hung up the phone and I  parked the car in a big parking lot.

As I walked towards the big street, the slightly cold London weather and the loud traffic noises slapped me. This was a whole new atmosphere and I wanted to explore all of it.