Chapter eighteen

CENCH

The way she was pouting her lips at me unleashed a monster in me that I had no idea existed. It felt like fire rising from deep within me, but the effects of it I felt pulsing in my cock. Her spread legs and her fingers playing with her tits and panties were only adding to the growing need.

I quickly swam over to her, kneeling between her legs. It was dark in this cave, but a few holes every here and there between the rocks allowed me to see how beautiful my Selina was when she was wet.

Her entire body was glistening with water drops, making her look all the more sexy. I cupped her cheek with my hand and slowly stroked it as I spoke.

"My beautiful Selina," I whispered into her ear in a soft tone. "How desperate I am to fuck you until you lose your ability to walk and think straight right now." The last part I said in a lower, demanding tone. It made her completely lose control and she quickly pushed down my boxers, making my hard erection jump into her face.

But before she could grab my cock, I turned her over and ripped off her panties. She let out a low cry, either because what I had just taken from her or because the rocks were cold as fuck.

She arched her back, giving me the beautiful view of her perfect ass. I could already see the wetness glistening between her folds. Before entering her, I reached under her stomach and slowly started rubbing her clit. It made her moan so loudly, I was about to lose my mind.

"This is torture," she cried out when I kept stroking her instead of finally entering. I wanted this moment to last as long as possible, so I was definitely dragging things out.

"I can stop if you want me to," I told her, leaning down until my mouth was next to her face. "Do you want me stop, princess?"

"No!" She shouted. "Don't stop! Oh God, yes, keep going, please"

"That's what I thought," I whispered, kissing her neck and shoulders. I tilted her head so I could get the sweet taste of her lips. Our kiss was not harmony. It was a fight for dominance, it was biting and nibbing until we tasted blood but it was so fucking perfect.

I moved my free hand to her throat as I finally pushed my cock inside her. She was so fucking tight and it surprised me each and every time. She moaned again, making me thrust faster. I kept stroking her clit as I moved in and out of her, feeling how she started trembling under my touch.

After rough and fast thrusts she came all over my hand and dick. I followed right after, spilling inside of her. I held her in that position for a few seconds until we both came down from our highs.

I pulled her against my chest, turning us both around so she could lay on me instead of the hard rocks.

"You drive me crazy, you know that, right," I smiled against her ear. She was settled comfortably between my legs, her head resting on my chest. As I stroked her wet curls, I saw that her eyes were closed. She was sleeping. It was the most peaceful thing I had ever seen.

"I love you more than you think I do," I admitted to her, knowing that couldn't hear me. "And I'm so fucking sorry for the things I have done. You deserved none of it."

I realised a tear dropping down my cheek.

"I wish I could tell you the truth, baby."