Chapter Nine

C E N C H

"Please don't leave me," I groaned. A drop of blood dropped on my cheeks as I let go Selina's hand. Suddenly she disappeared, waking me up from the nightmare I had.

"Fuck," I sighed, sitting myself up. The girls from last night were still laying half naked in my bed.

I walked downstairs to grab a glass of water. Bottles of alcohol were laying everywhere, on the floor, on the kitchen table, even in the sink. They helped me to cope with the bare thought of Selina. I still couldn't get over the fact that she had just left me like that, after the little thing we have had. She didn't even bother picking up her clothes.

"Damn you Selina," I mumbled. I had been drunk in the studio for the past five -or six?- days. I didn't want to believe it, I just wanted her to be with me and talk to me. But she was gone, probably never coming back.

I walked back upstairs, trying to ignore all the memories that Selina had filled this house with. I entered the room where she had been sleeping a couple of days ago. I hadn't touched it since she had left. The room still smelled like her, making my heart ache.

Grabbing a piece of her clothes, I laid down on the bed. Our bed.

My eyes slowly started to close as I filled my lungs with her intoxicating scent.

"Fuck, I'm coming," I shouted as I ran down the stairs to open the door. Someone was ringing the bell and knocking on the door like a maniac.

"Fuck you bitch! Where the hell is Selina?" A blonde girl shouted at me, storming inside the house.

"Calm down first," I said, taking a few steps away from the short aggressive. "Who the hell are you and how the fuck do you know my Selina?" She positioned her arm on her waist, scanning me up and down.

"I'm Casey. And you're supposed to be.." she started. I patiently waited for her to finish her sentence so I could know what Selina had told her friends about me.

"Are you Selina's new... "

"New nothing," I sighed.

She snapped her fingers in front of my face, waking me up from the little trance I had.

"Where the hell is my best friend?" She was shouting again, making me wonder if her throat wasn't hurting.

"I don't know. She left me," I said. "Isn't she with you?"

"Liar," she hissed, running upstairs to search for Selina.

I ran after her, both of us ignoring the girls leaving their room and trying to run downstairs. After searching out the entire second floor, assuming that I was hiding Selina, she entered Selina's old room.

"Fuck, get out of here," I groaned. But I was too late, Casey was already grabbing Selina's clothes that were laying on the floor.

"What the fuck is this?" She held the piece of clothing right into my face. "You said she left."

"She did leave. I swear. Without even bothering to pick up her clothes." I was trying to hold my tears back, I didn't want anyone see me crying for a girl like Selina.

"Fuck," she groaned, placing a hand on her mouth as she sat down on the bed. "She's not with me either."

A wave of guilt and fear hit me. What if something had happened to her?