Movie Night

Rocket's pov.

I rolled my eyes at that helmet guy. He seemed to have come from the psychiatric.

Since Bruce, Wanda and I had dinner, we decided to head for a movie in the common room after we checked on helmet guy.

And yeah, Wanda said I should have eaten garbage because I didn't quite like the onion rings. I'm not a typical raccoon, flying woman.

I went down the stairs, smirking at the nicknames I tailored for them.

Arriving at the common room, I spot Wanda already there occupying the entire sofa. She was scrolling her phone, which I'd take a guess that it was the movie.

"What movie you fancying?"

She didn't look up, but rolled her eyes, "You can see what I'm doing."

"Fine," I sighed, walking to the sofa, "scoot over, flying woman who's not flying."

She groaned with annoyance, and reluctantly sat up on the left. I finally got my spot.

"C'mon stop scrollin', I've got one in my head."

"What?"

"The Matrix."

"Whatever that is," she replied, "just don't waste my time."

"You wasted your own time Miss Witch, and you don't look like you've heard of the movie before. Like c'mon, I didn't come from Earth and I know this damn movie."

"All you know, is about guns. I'm sure this one's about them."

I crossed my arms and stared at her, sighing

I crossed my arms and stared at her, sighing. She pursed her lips so I just ignored the weirdo and said, "Friday, could you play The Matrix movie?"

"Sure, Mr Rachet."

"It's Rocket."

"I'm sorry, but Tony told me to call you Rachet."

"Are there other names he set?" I asked, I had no comment on the time he had to set that name for me.

"Yes. They are, Build-a-bear and Rabbit."

"Great," I said sarcastically.

"No problem Rabbit."

"Yes there is."

"I'm sorry, but what can I do to help?"

"Aren't you supposed to be intelligent?"

Wanda just sat there and laughed. I was a little pissed, but I just went for focusing on the movie.

Bruce's pov.

I switched the screens off in the lab and cleaned up the pool of water Rocket made from splashing Steve.

I let a small laugh for that scene he caused, Steve would have given us the look if he weren't waking up from sleep.