Practice Makes Perfect... Right?

3rd pov.

It didn't take long for the intelligent system to fully prepare the simulation for the two agents. Out in the yard, a cliff of about 80 feet stood in the middle, where the Red Skull was floating on. He was speculating indifferently of the two hanging heroes struggling in midair. The air around the scene was tuned into a dull purple hue, with some shivering coldness giving off from the high technological features.

 The air around the scene was tuned into a dull purple hue, with some shivering coldness giving off from the high technological features

From afar, the two Avengers were striding their way to the training grounds, the man with his suit, the woman with blazing eyes.

They looked all top to bottom serious, as if the stimulation was reality. Upon approaching the site, they stood and stared at the hero dummies, breathing heavily. One of them informed, "Friday, you can start the stimulation anytime now, were ready. Drop Nat whenever you think we least expect it."

"Yes, Miss Maximoff."

The witch gave a look to Ant-Man, which he looked back to tell her he was ready.

The two both pressed the invisibility button on the left of their chests, the nano particles crawling and combining and spreading all over their bodies. They slowly turned invisible.

Wanda's pov.

I couldn't see myself, but I could still feel it. Why did this sound stupid? It's totally logical.

I didn't know if Scott moved, but I was sure he shrunk. Though I'd admit, the wind could be felt even when he moved without shrinking. Ugh, enough of gibberish.

My eyes widened a bit to focus on the dangling Nat with an exhausted Clint, she was about to fall.

Fall... Fall. FALL. Please fall.

I just wanted them to fall and experience my mission procedures. Come on, just fall.

I was certain Scott thought the same, it was an agony to wait.

After a minute, not a single thing moved. Come on, chop chop. I exhaled a sigh of impatience.

My feet jumped in stance, impatience consuming me and tickling them. The two hanging friends were still there.

I rolled my eyes with my hands on my hips, sighing, and that's when I heard a heart-aching 'NO'.

It must have been it, and instantly I got a buzz signal from the button locked on my jacket (which was the nano suit button), so my reflexes responded the call quickly and from the red sparkly magic form my hands, I formed a dead Nat with all the blood seeping under her body. I clenched my teeth as it was terribly unbearable, I couldn't imagine my friends dying like this, but I sorta did as I was making this scene from all my imagination.

 I clenched my teeth as it was terribly unbearable, I couldn't imagine my friends dying like this, but I sorta did as I was making this scene from all my imagination

I held on my lips pursed, both eyes barely visible, only a tiny gap to check if my powers were stable.

After a minute or so, I looked up at the cliff, where Clint was climbing up already, and the Red Skull turning away from the edge.

I relaxed my frozen hands in pose for the magic, and they were pooped. I shook them like a crazy chicken's flapping wings, if you consider that an allusion.

I looked around for Scott, but he was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he hadn't switched off invisibility mode. To know where he was, I put my hand on one ear, fixing the earphone tighter.

"Where're you Scott?"

"Bringing Nat to the medics!"

"That's not Nat, you idiotic insect."

"Ooooh yeah."

"And turn off your damn invisibility!"

"Okay hothead. Why are you so mad all the time?"

"No I'm not," I huffed.

"Yes," he teased," Do you think you had quite a great start in training?"

"No matter how, I'm better than what you've done."

"Really?" Scott scoffed.

"Yep."

I sighed then stopped talking, when I felt a gush of wind pass me. I had the feeling of what it was.

"I TOLD YOU TO TURN THE INVISIBILITY OFF!"

"Yea whatever."

He appeared inch by inch smoothly with the nano tech, holding an unconscious Natasha.

"She... looks so real."

"Now you get why I was taking her to the medics."

"I mean, I expected her to look real, it's Tony's tech. But yeah, you won't know how realistic it is until you've seen it."

"Yeah."

"Come on," I urged, patting his shoulder, "Let's do another."

"Practice makes perfect?"

"Practice makes perfect," I agreed, nodding my head with my eyes closed.

Scott smiled and looked up at the cliff, "Friday, stimulation reset."

Natasha faded like diminishing flames, and reappeared with Clint grasping her forearm, dangling on the cliff.

"Alright, let's wait for time," I smiled, "By the way, there's no point in looking up there to call Friday."

He shrugged awkwardly.

End of chapter
Short chapter for the practice scene, but I hope you've got the idea of it. School's started so it might take some time for a new chapter, especially I'm gonna have assessments soon!