9. comic con

─────────────────────────

Ava is dressed in her Tinkerbell costume this morning. She is twirling around in our insane hotel room as we wait for breakfast to be delivered, this is by far the nicest place we've ever slept. Ava says she feels like a princess and I love that so much for her.

Sebastian got us adjoining rooms and invited Saundra along, she is coming tomorrow morning. I would be mad at him putting so much into this if I didn't know it was his way of showing his love, his presence, and wanting to be here. I'll never forget how shocked I felt when he asked me, kindof a big gesture. But something tells me that's kindof his thing.

Sebastian was very involved all week with Ava and I, it was truly overwhelming to be able to heal with a support person. I have missed the feeling of having someone to lean on since losing June. He took Ava to her ballet class and to school a few days this week insisting I rest and heal.

When I finally asked the other day why he wanted to be around so much, he said, "I have to be away from my dolls for over two weeks, let me show you how much I want to be here while I can. I want you to feel it when you get on the plane at LAX after our trip."

I look myself over, I wore white jeans and a light pink blouse with a fitted boned shape around my midsection. I wore white blocky heels and gold bracelets and fine chain necklaces. I finished my makeup, keeping it natural with a slight shimmer pink and gold shadow and lashes.

Sebastian didn't tell me much about today, but he said it would be a long day for us. He mentioned we'd get to meet all his costars today, and he also got us passes if there was anyone else we wished to experience while there. The entire lineup is too intimidating for me to even process, so I'm gunna focus my attention on his little world for now.

"Momma, I get to wear this outfit today?" I nodded as I walked to start working on her hair.

"You need a bun for Tink, and a sweater too just in case its chilly. We need to be on our best today, Aves. We can always take breaks outside or even come back if we need to."

Ava smirked at me as I wrapped the hair tie over the bun in her hair, "Momma, 'member how you used to say 'take each day for all it has'?"

I beam at her down at her and nod as she walked to stand on the bed for a hug. I kiss her head, spraying along her hair so it stays in place as she moved around all day. More than likely filled with sugar.

There is a knock at our door "room service". "Come in!" Ava yelled and the cart with waffles and bacon is pushed in. Ava's eyes widen as I slip a tip into the woman's hand before she turned to leave.

Ava puts peanut butter on two waffles and put bacon inside as she folded them over. She smirks as she holds mine out and takes a bite of hers.

She giggles as I take a large bite, "we have some odd eating habits Ave."