study [Bdoc]

A/N

Bdoc woooo!!!!!!

Au: High-school AU!!!

CW: None! this is safe :)

Very much Fluff!!

word count: 3.3k
--------------

Bdubs wasn't popular. but he liked it that way, he liked not being the center of attention just ever, he liked sitting with his group in the canteen and not be harassed by the other people in his year. however that all changed when he reached his 4th year of high school, he had made it so far without any form of connection with the popular kids. until he sat down in his maths class, the assigned seats made him uneasy, questioning who was going to be beside him. he remembered when the teacher called for the boy to sit with bdubs, Doc.

Doc was popular, not too popular however, he was more of a 'everyone knows him, everyone likes him' kinda popular. Bdubs remembered when Doc sat down next to him, the creeper hybrid simply smiling at Bdubs was what started it all. The two had hit it off from there, talking all the time in class and being inseparable online, messages being sent at all hours of the day. and the best part for Bdubs? Doc didn't try to see him at school outside of maths. he didn't try to drag him away to his friends, or even try to have full conversions unless it was just the two in the hall. That was the best part, he could have a friend outside of a group.

Bdubs groaned slightly as he lay his arms on the desk his head falling to join his arms, Doc scoffed slightly as the teacher continued to dwell on whatever topic she was going on about, find the y-intercept was it? he couldn't care. he had prepared himself to fail maths, the only reason he didn't drop it was because of Doc honestly.

"you will get this formula on the exam sheet, so no need to memorise it."

exam dates were rolling in and quickly. Bdubs sighed into his arm and he heard the teacher sent everyone off for their own revision. he sat back up in his chair and turned to see Doc already writing from his pass paper booklet.

"I don't wanna do this"

Bdubs whined earning a small laugh from Doc.

"Well, we have one week till exams Bdubs. you should really study"

he said, pushing his booklet forwad to be inbetween them on the desk, Bdubs sighed as he picked up his pen. It wasnt until about five questions in when he finally ran into something he just didn't know, he turned to Doc, poking his arm.

"Doc, oi, how do you do question 6?"

he whispered, Doc looked up from his jotter, he looked at Bdubs book before laughing slightly.

"it's easy Bdubs, you times the inside by the number infront of the bracket and then.."

Doc stopped as he realised Bdubs just wasn't listening. He sighed as he turned back to his jotter, to which bdubs grabbed and shook his arm.

"no I was listening I swear!! Doc"

Bdubs whined quietly, Doc held back a laughed as he turned to the tanned male. Bdubs was still attached to Docs arm as Doc explained the formula again. this time fully aware of the boy staring at him and not the paper infront of him, Doc turned jis head and watched as bdubs smiled.

"Thanks Doc, I get it now!"

he hummed going back to his questions, the two sat talking about various topics as they made their way through the booklet. After what felt like a century the teacher called for everyone to pack up, Bdubs smiled as he closed his jotter and grabbed his bag from under his desk, Doc doing the same before getting up from his seat. The two gently brushing against each other as they grabbed their stuff, it was lunch now so they could take their time.