You'll just disappear. [Bels]

A/N

Word count: 1.4k words

short little hels and bdubs fic.

I really like writing hels as a little bitch who kills people after gaining their trust okay???

fluff/angst at the end

CW: Panic attacks and Character death

enjoy~

------------

Hels smiled and gasped as he finally made his way out of the basalt delta that he had been stuck in for days, He smiled as he realised that he could finally breathe air that wasn't polluted with ash and debris again. The knight slid down the netherrack hill he was on as he normally did, he blinked when he caught sight of a lump of green on the floor not to far ahead of him.

'has a hermit been by? maybe they died..'

Hels thought as he walked towards the lump, after a few moments he realised it wasn't a hermits things. it was a hermit. the Knight gripped his sword and held his breath as he stared at the boy on the floor, he had a moss jacket and dark hair. Hels let go of his sword as he realised the hermit was crying.

"Hey, are you okay?"

he asked cautiously. he watched the hermit look towards him, his eyes puffy and red.

"w-wels?"

he asked, hels shook his head and he crouched down next to the boy, feeling pity for him, but also shuddering as he heard his brothers name.

"I'm not wels.."

he said, a little bit nicer that he hoped he had. the hermit blinked a few times before hels watched him begin to cry more, before he could react the hermit fell forward into hels, clutching at his armour.

"h-hey!"

hels yelled as he began to try anf pry the boy off him, but the hermit only cried more, clutching onto hels for dear life.

"I'm sorry..you're the first person I've seen in weeks..."

he said quietly against hels armour, hels froze as he realised the wreck the boy was actually in. his moss jacket was covered in dried blood as was his sweater, hels sighed as he moved to sit more comfortably, feeling like he'd be there for awhile.

"can you not find your way to the portal?"

he asked, earning a small head shake from the boy clutching him.

"I was..I pulled a prank..and- and I went too far..and xisuma banished me for a month.. but i-i didn't have my stuff and he-..he-"

the hermit cried more into hels chest, hels was not a touchy person. he hated physical touch. but due to the state of the hermit he felt pity, he sighed as he ran his hand through the boys hair, he had seen Jevin do this to Wels before when he was crying. Hels waited a few moments until he heard the boy calm down.

"I'm.. I'm hels, wels' brother..by the way.."

he said quietly, the hermit looked up from his chest and smiled slightly, his tears had seemingly vanished.

"Bdubs"

he said through his grin. Hels gave him a small unsure smile before Bdubs pulled off him, he stood up and brushed himself off.

"Well then, Not Wels. why don't we go somewhere?"

he said putting his hand out for the Knight, hels shook his head at the nickname. He got up and the two began to walk towards where hels lived, passing by many lava pools and even past a fortress. Hels had to admit, his new company was loud and talkative, speaking as if shutting up meant he never spoke again. Hels didn't mind it though, it reminded him of his times before hermitcraft. with his past..friends. Bdubs was rambling on about something when he felt himself get pulled into the side, he was pressed right up against a warped tree stem as the Knight stood infront of him, pinning him against the tree.