confused [Jels]

A/N

This is just a drabble, I wanted to write some Jels but I'm going through writers block:(

words count: 579 words

fluff :D

CW: None dw dw

Enjoy~

------

the knight ran, he ran as fast as he possibly could. he didn't care that xisuma was yelling after him, or that jevin was running behind him, he had to run. he began to duck under bridges and jump over fallen trees as he made his way through the woods, his armor weighing him down significantly.

"Wels! Wels wait!"

Jevin screamed after him, the Knight didn't stop. he made it all the way back to the base, he ran down the paths and made it to the nether portal, his legs shook as he shut his eyes, his vision going a slight shade of purple. Jevin made it to his boyfriends base and stopped when he watched him go through to the nether, he stopped to catch his breath. After a few seconds he was ready to continue the chase when a door opened just to his left, he looked over to see a very confused looking wels staring back at him.

"Jevin? are you okay?"

he asked, walking out the door and onto his porch, jevin blinked before looking back at at portal.

"wels..that wasn't you..was it?"

jevin asked, wels gave him an even more confused look.

"what wasn't me? jevin are you feeling okay?"

he asked again, jevin shook his head as he walked over to wels. he sighed as he hugged the Knight, wels shook his head as he hugged the blue slime back, his hand reaching up to play with jevins hair. the slime gave a hum of contentment as a reply, his head slightly leaning back into wels' hand.

"who was that? it looked like you, but he..he was cold..like physically to the touch cold.."

jevin explained, wels only sighed. the knight hadn't told anyone about the continuous visits he was getting from the netherborn, he sighed against jevins neck.

"I'm not sure..I'm not sure jevin..why don't we go inside? stress just dropped off a cake, we can share that"

wels suggested, kissing the top of his boyfriends head he finally pulled away from the hug. jevin nodded and took wels' hand as the two walked inside.

------

Hels groaned as he was hit over the head with a book.

"what was that for?!"

he yelled at his brother, wels looked at him with eyes that could kill a man.

"you were seen by both jevin and xisuma?!"

he yelled back, hels batted back the book and hit it out of wels' hand. evil x was stood beside wels with an equally disappointed look.

"ex, you aren't gonna let him hit me like that right?"

hels said gently running a hand down evil x's arm, in reply ex just shrugged.

"it's kinda funny"

he said, hels gave him an eye roll, he crossed his arms over his chest.

"you are the worst partner ever!"

he said, not noticing that his brother picked the book back up.

"start running"

he said, hels gave him a confused look before he took off towards the portal, wels right behind him. ex laughed slightly as he watched the two disappear through the portal, he didn't notice the blue smile walking out towards him.

"what..what is going on?"

he asked, ex gave him a sympathetic look.

"ask wels, when he gets back."

"I...okay?"