Note

THIS IS WRITTEN BY ME AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO OTHER STORIES OR PLOTS ARE PURELY COINCIDENCE. THIS IS FICTIONAL AND MADE BY MY IMAGINATION.

---

Patient 033 contains mention of rape, murder and psychological disorders.

This may (or may not) upset you so please read at your own risk.

---

This is my first story and unedited so expect some errors.

I got the idea of writing this because I can't find books to read with the plot I want so I write one. I also love stories with psychology topics and psychotic ones.

Some of the things here may not exist or happen in real life hospitals but since this is fiction and I don't have a lot of knowledge on how psychiatric hospitals and nurses work I just made it in my imagination and use stock knowledge. But I did do research about the said mental disorders here.

And I want to tell you all that you can't judge the author saying if they romanticize this then they also do in real life. Authors can write story opposite to their beliefs and can have opposite liking in real life and fictional. So it doesn't mean if the author's story contains this and that it does not mean they want or romanticize it in real life.  I have seen a lot of readers judging authors like that on books I read and I want to say that it does not apply on everyone okay...

This book is for entertainment so don't relate it to real world.

I built my characters with lots of imperfections and flaws and gave them own attitudes, personalities and beliefs.

The male lead which is Blade Lucius Leones is suffering from a disorder which means this will be a slow burn romance. [Slow burn means this will be a long story and their love will take time to bloom] Because accepting each others flaws and imperfections requires time and effort.

Pronounce 'Leones' as le-yons

--------

Patient zero-thirty-three

Patient Series:

Patient 033 - Blade Lucius Leones (On-Going)
Patient 050 - Zacharias Zhay Henderson (Soon)
Patient 269 - Atlas River Greenwood (Soon)
Patient 001 - Dr. Clint Leonard Rossi (Soon)

--------

Started: April 18, 2022
Ended:
Published on Wattpad: May 26, 2022

©Mystery_Psyche