Meet me

y/n, I need you to meet me outside the ministry building. You'll find me. -Albus

************

You found yourself following the direction of a floating black glove that was now sitting in your palm. I saw another one pointing behind a pillar. Someone was standing behind the pillar. You walked toward the pillar. When you reached the pillar the glove fell into the man's hand. Albus extended his hand and you put the other glove into his hand.

"What did you want to see me about?" I asked.

"Grindelwald." Albus said.

"Your old friend?" You asked. Albus nodded.

"He's out and he's attacking. He's powerful." Albus said. "I can't stop him. I have people to stop him."

"Who?" I asked. Albus looked around.

"Five wizards plus a muggle." Albus said.

"A muggle?" You said.

"This team almost stopped him last time okay?" Albus said. "I have confidence in them." You sighed.

"Okay. But if anything happens I'll be there." I said. Albus smiled.

"I'm counting on it." He said.

************

You were following Albus down the steps of the ministry when it happened. Five wizards stepped out in front of you. One of them you recognized as Grindelwald.

"Ah fancy running into you here Albus." Grindelwald said. The four men around him drew their wands and started firing spells at Albus. Then Grindelwald turned to you. You barely blocked his well aimed spell in time. Grindelwald was quickly taking the offensive. You knew Albus couldn't fight him. So he couldn't help. A spell missed you by inches. You sent a spell back at Grindelwald but he blocked it with ease. Then the fight continued. You mustered all the energy you had and pushed Grindelwald back. In the second that he was recovering you hit him with a stun spell. And another one. Grindelwald fell down. Stunned. You turned to Albus to see him in a duel with another wizard. You sent a spell that sent the man flying backwards.

"Thanks." Albus said.

"You're welcome." You said. The man got up but you made the bricks of the wall behind him reach out and suck him in. Albus looked at Grindelwald. "Albus." He looked at you. "Come on, we have to go."

"I can't leave him." Albus said.

"Please Albus." You pleaded. "We have to go. Now." Albus took one more glance at Grindelwald.

"Okay." He said.

************

You followed Albus through the streets.

"Where are we going?" You asked him.

"You'll see." Albus said, not looking back. He walked faster, forcing you to start speed walking after him.

"Wait up Albus!" You said. Albus slowed so you could catch up to him. "Please tell me where we're going."

"Hogwarts." Albus said, eyes facing forward. "We're going to Hogwarts."

************

You and Albus were getting to a safe place to apparate without any muggles around. A spell missed Albus by inches. Two men were standing on the other side of the street with wands drawn.

"Dumbledore's mine." The taller one with long black hair said, walking forward. You drew your wand along with Albus. The taller man made the first shot. Albus blocked it easily. Then the other man attacked you and you couldn't see Albus or the other man. You shot a spell at the man. Soon your spell and his were connected. The white ball in the middle was creeping towards you. You grunted and pushed the white ball towards the wizard. You felt the man trying to push the white ball forward. You broke the spell connection and sent a freezing spell at the man. He blocked it. An angry yell came into your ears. You and the man glanced around but saw nothing. Just white. You took the wizard's distraction and hit him with a stun spell. He fell to the ground and the white vanished.

"Albus!" You yelled seeing Albus and the tall man still fighting.

"Get out of here y/n!" Albus shouted at you before apparating away from the man. The man turned to you and sent a bolt of some spell at you. You blocked it. Then the buildings began to crumble around you. The man sent the crumbled buildings at you. You apparate out of the way just in time. You searched for Albus.

"Where are you Albus?" You yelled.

"Get out of here y/n" Albus yelled. "Now!"