The return of the group

Sighted last night above Hogwarts by ministry officials was a message saying that Hogwarts had been attacked by none other than Gellert Grindelwald. The ministry officials told Daily Prophet reporter Reta Skeeter that the message said; Grindelwald at Hogwarts; please help. Hogwarts headmaster Albus Dumbledore confessed this morning that it was he who had sent the message. Thankfully no lives had been lost to Grindelwald and his supporters.

You folded up the latest issue of The Daily Prophet and dropped it on the table. Albus, Newt, Jacob, Queenie, and Tina were standing in Albus' office. The group hadn't spoken since they read The Daily Prophet

"Sorry we couldn't make it." Newt finally said. "We saw the message but when we got there the battle was already finished."

"Do you know if Grindelwald's still alive?" Tina asked.

"Well, we last saw him flying into the forbidden forest in a full-body-bind curse so I don't know." You shrugged.

"Do you think he'll come again?" Queenie asked. After a little pause she added; "If he's still alive."

"He might be too scared to try the school again." Albus said. "But he may try to attack somewhere else."

"What if we can't stop him this time?" You asked. "What if he's more powerful than he was yesterday?"

"I guess we'll have to figure it out then." Albus said.

"Can you re-read the entry in the prophet please." Newt asked you. You nodded and opened to the page.

"Sighted last night above Hogwarts by ministry officials was a message saying that Hogwarts had been attacked by none other than Gellert Grindelwald. The ministry officials told Daily Prophet reporter Reta Skeeter that the message said; Grindelwald at Hogwarts; please help. Hogwarts headmaster Albus Dumbledore confessed this morning that it was he who had sent the message. Thankfully no lives had been lost to Grindelwald and his supporters." You read aloud. The room was filled with silence.

"People will be asking us a lot of questions." Albus said.

"A whole load of them." You said.

************

Many witches and wizards are wondering, will Grindelwald come back? That answer still remains unanswered. Even by the most powerful and knowledgeable witches and wizards of this era.

The Daily Prophet, like other wizarding newspapers, was obsessed with the attack on the school and of course, Grindelwald himself. You keeped finding yourself, every day, reading The Daily Prophet. Hogwarts was back in session and there were watchmen posted around the school. Well, you, the gamekeeper, and the caretaker. You, again, had taken the highest tower. So if they came, you would be the one to send the signal. Albus was with you currently and was helping you take watch.

"Do you think he'll try the school again?" You asked. "He knows our traps." Albus shrugged.

"Who knows." He said. "He could be planning to destroy the world. Witches, wizards, muggles, everything."

"The daily prophet is saying that Grindelwald has a reason for what he does." You said.

"What?" Albus asked. "Why is that." 

"Listen to this," You said, opening to a page in The Daily Prophet. "Some reporters say that what if the infamous dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald has a reason for what he does. "I mean, he does have a lot of followers." Said Daily Prophet reporter Reta Skeeter. "Maybe they see that he's leading them and the other wizards and witches to the greater good"."

"That's crazy!" Albus said. "Grindelwald's not good!" He snatched the paper from your hands. His eyes frantically scanned the paper. Something caught the corner of your eye. A flash. A warning flash. Grindelwald was here. Alone. You sent up the alert.

"He's here." You said. "But he's alone." You ran after him down to the front of the school.

"What do you want, Grindelwald?" Albus asked.

"I just want to talk." Grindelwald said. Albus raised his wand.

"Get out of here." He hissed. "Before I make you." Grindelwald put his hands up in surrender.

"What's wrong with wanting to talk?" He said.

"Nothing." Albus said, his wand still raised. "Just get out of here. Please." Grindelwald stepped forward and Albus stepped back. "I said get out of here."

"Albus." Grindelwald said smoothly. "I want to talk."

"Leave." You said. "Get out of here. Now." Grindelwald turned to you.

"Don't talk to her." Albus interrupted Grindelwald before he could speak. "Leave Hogwarts alone. Please." Grindelwald apperated away. But not before giving Albus one long look. It's like he was saying 'whatever I do next, it's your fault'.