Meet the group

"This is Newt Scammander, he wrote Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them. This is Bunty, Newt's assistant, this is Eulalie Hicks, she works at Hogwarts. This is Yusuf Kama, he's descended from a really old family, and this is Jacob Kowalski, he's a muggle." Albus introduced you to the group. "Everyone, this is y/n l/n, we went to Hogwarts together." They all said hi.

"Hi." You said.

"So, you knew Dumbledore in school?" Newt asked. You nodded. "What was he like?"

"Pretty much the same as he is now." You said.

"Exactly the same." Albus said. "I haven't changed." The group smiled.

"I wonder where Grindelwald went." Jacob said. "What if he went back to his hideout place."

"No one knows where that is." Eulalie said. "It's impossible to find if he goes there."

"It's not entirely impossible." You said. Everyone looked at you with questioning stares. "Grindelwald captured me." You said. "He took me to his hideout. I think I can find it."

"You think?" Albus said.

"I remember what it looks like and the mountain's around it." You said.

"So it's in the mountains." Albus said.

"Somewhere." You said. "Somewhere in the mountains."

************

You and the rest of the group appeared in the courtyard of where Credence took you. No one was there.

"Are you sure he took you here?" Yusuf asked. "There's no one here."

"I'm sure he took me here." You said.

"Maybe he didn't come here." The blondie (Queenie) offered. "He could have gone somewhere else to hide from us."

"Good point." Albus said.

************

The group had left you and Albus to go to Jacob's bakery. You had heard about some sort of wedding. You watched as the backs of the group vanished into the muggle's bakery. Laughter and talk was silenced as the door closed. You almost smiled.

"I saw you die." Albus choked out. "I saw Credence kill you." You looked at him.

"So did I." You said. 

"When I first saw you I thought you were an illusion or some spell Grindelwald had cast to flip me off." Albus said. "I still don't think you're real." His eyes met yours. "Please be real. Are you?" You pulled him into a hug.

"I'm real." You whispered. "I'm real and I'm here." Albus hugged you back and began to cry into your shoulder. "It's okay Albus." You said. "Everything's okay." Albus slowly stopped crying and pulled out of the hug. His eyes were red.

"Never die again." He said.

"I won't." You said. "I won't die." Albus smiled.

"Good."

************

You watched as Albus sat down on a bench in front of the bakery. A couple minutes later Newt walked out and went to Albus. They talked for a while before Newt went back into the bakery. Albus sat watching what was going on inside the bakery for what seemed like hours. Finally, he got up and walked in your direction. You gave him a smile and he smiled back.

"Is everything okay over there?" You asked. Albus nodded.

"Nothing has burned down." Albus said. You and Albus started walking away from the bakery.

"So, you're going back to Hogwarts?" You asked Albus.

"Yes." He said. "I'm afraid Minerva can't run the school for much longer." You grinned. "Come to Hogwarts with me y/n." Albus said. "Please." You looked sideways at him. "I know you're not that good with kids, but please. Please come to Hogwarts with me." You looked into his pleading eyes and gave in.

"Fine." You said. Albus smiled.

"Great!" He said. "What sounds better; defense against the dark arts or potions?" He asked.

"Defense against the dark arts." You said. "Why? Don't you teach defense against the dark arts?"

"Yeah, but I might need your help." Albus said. "You know a lot about the dark arts."

"So do you." You reminded him. "But I'll help." Albus' smile grew.

"Come on! We have to hurry!" Albus said. "Minerva doesn't like teaching two classes." He grabbed your hand and apparated.

************

When you and Albus appeared outside Hogwarts, Albus hurried ahead. You looked up at the castle. Am I ready for this? You asked yourself.

"y/n!" Albus called over to you. "Come on!" You hurried over to him. I already said yes. I guess I have to. Your eyes met Albus' and you smiled. "Ready?" He asked.

"Definitely not." You said, making Albus laugh.

"You'll do great." He said. "I'm sure of it." He leads you towards Hogwarts.

"But I'm not sure I'll do great." You said to yourself. "I'm not sure."