Gone

You didn't listen to Albus. Currently you and Albus were fighting the man. The man sent a blinding white flash around and sent your wand flying out of your hand. He sent a spell at Albus but the white flashes stopped and Albus was able to deflect it. You turned to grab your wand but the man sent you into a wall and the bricks converged around you.

"y/n!" Albus yelled. "NO!" The man turned back to Albus.

"I'll make you alone in this world." He hissed. "Just like me." He sent you into the wall. And you took your last breath.

"NO!"

No one's pov

"NO!" Dumbledore yelled. Credence turned back to Dumbledore with a crooked grin etched across his face. He sent the killing spell at Dumbledore. Dumbledore blocked it and looked at Credence with hate and anger in his eyes. Dumbledore sent Credence flying back into a tree. Credence crumpled to the ground into a dark heep. Dumbledore looked at where y/n had last been. He picked up her want and sent it where she had last been. "I'm so sorry y/n. I'm so sorry." Tears pooled in his eyes as he turned away.

************

Five years later~Dumbledore's pov

I had just finished classes and was standing on the stone bridge watching the sun set. The students and the rest of the professors were eating dinner. I leaned against a stone pillar and shoved my hands deep into my pockets. I miss you y/n. I thought.

"Where are you Albus?"

"Get out of here y/n! Now!"

A tear trickled down my face.

"I'll make you alone in this world. Just like me."

"Professor?" The voice almost made me jump. I wiped away the tears and turned to the student.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" The student asked. "You haven't shown up for dinner and Professor McGonagall sent me to find you. She said I might find you here." I smiled.

"I'm fine." I lied. "Now, go back to dinner before it ends." The student nodded and ran off back to the castle. I watched sadly as the student ran off. I remember when me and y/n used to race each other back to the castle.

"Catch up slow poke!" y/n yelled after her.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. "You just have to slow down!"

"I'm not slowing down!" y/n yelled. I smiled and sped up so now I was next to y/n. She laughed. "Finally!" I grinned.

I turned back to the sun and saw the last of it sinking behind the mountains. 

"I miss you y/n. So, so much."

Two days later~Y/n's pov

You opened my eyes. Your wand was at your feet and it looked like nothing had happened. You picked up your wand and walked forward. What happened? How am I still alive? You hide your wand. I have to find Albus!

"Where are you Albus?"

"Get out of here y/n! Now!"

You looked around before crossing the street. Muggle automobiles speed everywhere. Noises and smells were everywhere. Honks, smoke, shouts, food.

"Albus!" You yelled seeing Albus and the tall man still fighting.

"Get out of here y/n!" Albus shouted at you before apparating away from the man. The man turned to you and sent a bolt of some spell at you. You blocked it. Then the buildings began to crumble around you. The man sent the crumbled buildings at you. You apparate out of the way just in time. You searched for Albus.

************

You were far away from the muggles. You were ready to apparate.

"Imposible." You stopped at the voice. "I killed you." You looked behind you and saw the tall black haired man. You fired a spell at him. He blocked it.

"Who are you?" You asked, sending a second spell at him.

"Why should I tell you?" The man asked, blocking your spell. You blocked a spell, turned, and apparated. But the man grabbed your wrist before you vanished. You both appeared in front of Hogwarts. Uh oh. "So this is hogwarts." The man said, looking up. "Sad. It's a majestic castle. But it'll be destroyed by Grindelwald when we win." He grabbed your wrist and apparated.