Grindelwald

You and the black haired man appeared in the courtyard of a small castle in the snow. Grindelwald was standing there with people behind him.

"Good work Credence." Grindelwald said to the black haired man. He turned to you. "Hello y/n. It's nice to see you." You stepped towards Grindelwald with your fists balled but the wizards and witches behind him raised their wand. "You can't do anything to me y/n." Grindelwald said. "It's all of us against you.

"We'll win." You hissed.

"We?" Grindelwald said skeptically. "Who? Albus can't hurt me."

"We have allies." You hissed. "They almost got you last time!" Grindelwald's face slightly paled.

"Them?"

"Yes, them." You hissed. "I don't care if I die before this fight is over. I just know they're going to win."

"Are you sure about that?" Grindelwald said. He looked at the tall man, Credence, and looked back. "Take her to the prison." Two wizards grabbed your arms and pushed you into the castle.

Once they got you into the room they locked the door and left. It was cold and dark in the room. There was a small window up high on the wall with bars covering it. You walked over to the wall and sat down. You shivered and closed your eyes. Sleep was hard to find in the cold. But it came. Eventually.

Dream

You walked up onto the red train and searched for an empty compartment but most of them were full. You found an empty compartment with a young boy in it.

"Is it okay if I sit in here?" You asked.

"Yeah." The boy said. "You can sit in here." You smiled and put your stuff up next to the boys and sat down.

"Thanks."

"I'm Albus by the way." The boy extended his hand. "This is my first year." You took his hand.

"I'm y/n. This is also my first year." You said.

"It's nice to meet you y/n."

"It's nice to meet you Albus."

End of dream

You opened your eyes. The cold was still there. The door opened and two wizards pushed you out. They lead you back to the courtyard of the courtyard. Grindelwald was there. So was Credence. And a blonde woman. The two wizards walked behind Grindelwald and left you in his stare.

"How was your night?" Grindelwald asked.

"Cold." You said. You felt your wand next to your leg. Grindelwald turned to the woman behind him.

"What is she thinking?" He asked. The woman concentrated on you.

"She's thinking about you losing." The woman said. Grindelwald looked at you.

"I will not lose this time." Grindelwald said. "I will win."

"Are you sure about that?" You drew out your wand and stunned Grindelwald. The three wizards drew their wands and fired spells at you but you put up a shield charm. The woman backed away. You lifted your shield charm and brought your wand to the ground. The snow covered cobblestone rumbled and the four magicians got stuck in the ground. You apparated away.

************

You appeared at the end of a long road. Well, it wasn't that long. Just a mile and a half. You didn't feel like going to Hogwarts. Some part of you was saying that there would be a time where you would see Albus again.

When you reached the city you saw the ministry building looming around the middle of the city. You walked into the city, towards the ministry. While you were walking up the steps you heard voices and saw six people walking away from the ministry. You recognized one of them. Albus. He felt you looking at him and looked your way. Luckily he didn't recognize you. Mainly because you had a new long scar down your face. Albus said something and all the people with him looked. You turned and headed up into the ministry. You peeked behind you and saw that they were still watching you. Albus said something else and they all followed you into the ministry. You speed up. So did they.

"Hey!" The short black haired man with Albus called after you. "Wait!" You lost them in a crowd and apparated out of the building. You appeared outside the building and quickly walked down the stairs.

"They're outside!" You heard Albus say. You speed up and apparated. You would see Albus later.