𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

TITAN

"surprise attack"

"surprise attack"

     ARIADNE WAS HALLUCINATING.

That was the only conclusion her mind could achieve once she cracked her eyes open and gazed up the backside of a ten feet tall Titan while Annabeth lagged behind.

She pounded on his shoulder before slithering her way from his grip, collapsing onto the ground in a heap of confused limbs while gathering Annabeth behind her.

The Titan was ginormous with wild silver Einstein hair, pure silver eyes and muscular arms protruding from a ripped-up blue janitor's uniform. In his hand was a massive push broom. His name tag, incredibly, read Bob.

While Ariadne gasped for answers with her mouth hanging open in the poisonous aid, Annabeth explained to the older girl that Bob had saved them from Kelly and Co. by stomping on them and using his broom that miraculously had a spearhead at the end. According to the blonde girl, what she gathered was that Bob was called to them by his name being mentioned, and healed their major wounds from the fight.

For the past thirty minutes Bob had Ariadne slung over his shoulder while she was unconscious and lead them away from what she supposed was danger.

The amount of weird they had faced was tremendous.

First, she and Annabeth had to drink fire to stay alive. Then they were attacked by a gaggle of vampires, led by a cheerleader Ariadne had killed two years ago. Finally, they were rescued by a Titan janitor named Bob who had Einstein hair, silver eyes and wicked broom skills.

They followed Bob through the wasteland, tracing the route of the Phlegethon as they approached the storm front of darkness. Every so often they stopped to drink fire water, which kept them alive, hit Annabeth wasn't happy about it.

Her only comfort was Ariadne. Every so often she would glance over and smile, or nod. She had to be just as scared as the blonde was.

"Bob must know what he's doing," Ariadne promised.

"Your boyfriend sure has interesting friends," Annabeth murmured.

"Bob is interesting!" The Titan turned and grinned. "Yes, thank you!"

The big guy had good ears. Ariadne would have to remember that.

"So, Bob..." Annabeth tried to sound casual and friendly, which wasn't easy with a throat scorched by firewater. "How did you get to Tartarus?"