Chapter 10

"Phew." Releasing from his unconscious hold, you then collapsed on the floors. Kneeling, your back facing the bed.

You shook your head from side to side, fanning both of your cheeks. Hoping to cool down the warmth washing in over your face. Cupping your lower half of your face, I can't...

'I'm already trying to deny... you're not helping at all.'

After calming down, you turn to face the sleeping figure. You took even breaths before standing up.

"That looks uncomfortable." You heaved a sigh before adjusting him in bed, feeling responsible with how both he and his brother let you deal with him.

"It's not like I'll do anything to him." You muttered under your breath, you looked at him again, you then reached for his feet, taking his shoes off of him. "It's better to undress him lightly." After taking his shoes off, you carefully untied his purple tie and then his vest.

You were glad that he already took off his jacket in the car, now laying somewhere in the floors of his house where you threw on the way to his room.

"Is this alright? he still look liked he'll have difficult breathing." You looked at his body, his shirt's sleeves were lightly loose yet very fitting in his torso. "He's very... fit." You slapped your face, hoping to slap the indecent thoughts in your mind, 'I'm not going to do anything to him.'

You unbuttoned three, enough to let him breathe more comfortably, the tattoo already peaking out. It isn't the only thing peaking when your eyes tries to look more underneath his shirt - you slap yourself once again. Turning red, 'I deserved it.' You firmly thought.

Rindou stirs from his sleeping state, "...hot.." he utters before subconsciously unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. You gaped at the golden opportunity, you gasped and looked at the tone abs he have, "Does he go to the gym when he's not in the office?!"

And before you knew it you're hand were already poking his body, "!!!" , You backed away as fast as you could, angrily red and warmth flooded your whole face.

"I... didn't even notice my hand... until..." Looking at his sleeping state again, he looked too unreal, it was dark but the moonlight in the background was clear enough to see a sight for sore eyes.

His tattoo didn't litter his body and it just did him justice. It wasn't the first time you saw him topless, the first was an accident and sudden when you entered his office while he was changing clothes.

Of course you closed the door immediately after doing so, not giving youself much time to gawk and see his body, he then proceeds to tease you about it. That was a long time ago though.

You grabbed your bag and took out a pen and paper before scribbling down. "You know, you look very handsome, maybe that's why you have girls all around you. And I guess you just took that advantage to get a girl. It's frustrating... honestly. It just sucked that I'm out of your league." You said before coming down to get a glass of water and some pain killers.

You settled it down in his bedside table, "Guess that'll take care of your headache. See ya' in monday then, boss..." Half-way exiting, you look back one last second,

"... Good night, Rindou." You uttered ever so softly.

-

Rindou woke up with a pounding head ache, the golden rays of sunlight that slipped through his blinds didn't help either. He laid there for a while before realising his clothes weren't completely off of him yet, "I probably didn't fuck someone then..."

He look at his bedside table to grab his phone, instead he saw a glass of water and a pill, a note lying next to it. The familiar paper with a cute flower on the corner, he immediately stood up - a not so great plan when the ache only got worsen.

He took hold of the note in his hand, scribbling,

'You'll probably wake up with a head ache. There's a pill and a glass of water already. If you don't remember, I brought you to your house, you were already drunk and wasted.

P.S. You said a lot of silly stuff Rindou.

-[Name]

He was silent through and the end of the note, his half-lidded eyes were shut, "ugh... when did I.." told her to call me Rindou? embarrased at the possibility of admitting more dumb things.

But he couldn't hide his excitement and joy when he recalled that you called him by his given name. A smile went up his lips, as if the headache was temporarily gone.

All he cared was that he atleast did something when he was in his drunken state.