IV

My boyfriend gives me frequent headaches but I love him to bits

My boyfriend gives me frequent headaches but I love him to bits. Sometimes he gets pretty crazy, though. He always makes sure that I get enough sleep everyday, that I drink at least eight glasses of water daily, and that I always wear my glasses to prevent my eyesight from worsening. He only means well, though. I love him and all his crazy, really.

I sent him a selfie just to put his worry-wart self at ease

I sent him a selfie just to put his worry-wart self at ease. I heaved a sigh as I smiled at his reply a cute little, "very good <3" on display.

"I SAID NO PHONES!!" Ohm snarls, grabbing my phone from my hand and putting it at the far end crease of Boun's sofa. "Ya'll just never learn, huh?" He shakes his head, tsk tsk tsk

"Just because you and Fluke fought, doesn't mean that you get to drag us with you in your sad, little pity party, man." I said with a raise of my eyebrow, gulping down the remaining contents of the bottle of beer in my hand. 

"I don't get you two." Boun shakes his head with a chuckle. "One day you're both attached to each other's hips, posting non-stop on your socials and the next day, you're nearly biting off each other's ears." Fluke's brother adds, cheeks tinted pink as he downs his fourth bottle of beer.

"And you made me lie to Coo. I swear if he catches us, it'll be the end for you." I taunted, a threatening finger pointing towards the tall guy. I was texting Coo because he wanted to hang out. I had to lie to him, telling him that I'm stuck at home and that I need to rush on finishing this reading thing for uni. He didn't like it whenever we drank during the weekdays so I resulted to lying. Not that I'm proud of it.

Honestly, the three of us had been drinking since four in the afternoon. Ohm just casually went to my house, quite literally dragging me out without so much of a choice, drove to the convenience store and bombarded Boun's place. Poor Boun was also in the middle of painting but, just like myself, he didn't have that much of a choice since Ohm here was too adamant to drag us into his self-made drama.

"I love him I really do... your brother, I love him, I really do!" Ohm exclaims, arms flailing in the air as he turns to Boun, nodding a little. His eyes are chinkier than ever, cheeks are a shade of red. "But- but he's a real pain in the a-s-s sometimes, y'know?" He slurs, tumbling through his words as he spelled out a three-lettered word, making Boun and I laugh. Boun grabbed another beer, handing it to me in which I mindlessly grabbed, tossing the cap on the messy coffee table in front of us.