VI

As soon as my phone notified me with Coo's comment on my photo, I didn't have an ounce of hesitation in me as I grabbed my wallet, keys and headed out

As soon as my phone notified me with Coo's comment on my photo, I didn't have an ounce of hesitation in me as I grabbed my wallet, keys and headed out. I know where his apartment his, of course. It seems like him and Fluke are drinking at his place and I'm not one to pass up on that kind of invitation.

I could still remember where Coo's apartment his, I've been there before actually. I knocked on his door and within seconds, the door swung open. "Get in here." He scolded as he grabbed me by my wrist, literally yanking me inside. I chuckled at him. Here it goes.

"Thanks for the invite." I say, looking at the bottles of Soju on his coffee table, I looked at Fluke and he nods, smiling at me. His cheeks are a tint of rose. He's had a handful of drinks, I could tell.

"We'd get to drinking later." Coo hisses. He grabs his phone from the table, pushing it towards me as he points to his screen. "What the hell is this?" He asks. I look down on the lit screen, seeing my newly-made Instagram account.

"My IG account..?" I say, which made Fluke chuckle behind him. Coo's head whipped towards his friend's direction, probably giving him a death glare.

"He's- he's not wrong." Fluke says, raising his shoulders as he slumped down on the floor, grabbing a bottle of Soju and downing the remaining contents of it. Wow, he sure is here to get drunk, huh?

"Could you please explain that." Coo massages the bridge of his nose, seeming stressed. 

"It's not- it's an Instagram account. I made it the other day. See the photo of Chimken and I?" I say with a playful smile which earned a flick on the forehead from Coo. "Aow!"

"Will you just- THIS IS AN IDIOT MOVE!" He says, eyes almost bulging out of their sockets. I shook my head, giving him his phone back and crouching down to the table, pouring myself a shot of their drink. I drowned it in one go, feeling the sting flow down my throat. "Prem, what the actual heck?!" He continues and I look up at him, innocent.

"What do you want me to say? It is an IG account.." I am playing dumb, I know I'm playing dumb and I know what he's trying to say and I already know that at least one of them would confront me even before I finished setting up my IG account. 

"I know it's an IG account, Prem." He sighs, finally sitting on the space between drunk Fluke and I. "And it's not a problem if you make one again. But literally, what is this?" He put more emphasis on his words now, pointing a particular post, the last one I posted, actually. Oh, that.

"Well.."

"Well?" He urges for me to explain and I know that I don't have the correct explanation for it, really. I mean, posting that photo is purely out of emotions. I was really feeling sentimental that night and I got around to scrolling through my iCloud files from a few years ago. Seeing the photos then made me feel a lot of feelings, okay? 

"I just- I was just scrolling through my iCloud and I saw some photos, okay?" I tried to explain and I really hope that this conversation ends here but knowing Coo, he wouldn't just drop the subject with a lame reason like that.