XIII

PREM's POV

"Are you expecting guests

"Are you expecting guests..?" I ask curiously as Boun finishes up plating the pasta. For the past two hours, he's been preparing food, cooking up pasta and even baking pizza - making the dough from scratch! Me, on the other hand, my contribution is standing there and watching him, asking questions upon questions. I kind of helped him with the dough, though, since that's all I know - baking. He didn't want me to do much, he said he invited me for dinner so I shouldn't be worrying about fixing and helping out with the food.

He looked at me with scrunched eyebrows. "No? Why?" He went back to what he's doing, wiping the edges of the plate with a white kitchen towel.

I shake my head, looking over at the other food that's already placed on the table. "I don't know.. there's a lot of food. You made a lot of food." I pointed out what seems to be the actual obvious because quite literally, his dining table is already full and he hasn't taken the pizza off of the oven yet.

He laughs, setting a plate of pasta on the table, wiping his hands on his apron. "I was just in the mood to cook, I guess." He says with a bright smile, so so bright that I forgot that it's already nearing 8 pm and that I have an early morning club meeting tomorrow at the college and that I should probably be heading home by now.

"You really like cooking." I say as I look at the food on the table fondly. Not only do they all look so nice but I could just remember how good his cooking really is. He tries to be humble about his skills but Boun is really so so good with what he does - painting, cooking, being a friend, being a brother to Fluke. For someone who have gone through a lot, he sure can juggle a lot of things all at once and I am forever fond of him for that.

"Mm, I guess." He shrugs off his shoulder, hands on his hips, a bright smile etched on his face as he looks down on the table and its pretty setting. He looks up at me, smile still on his face. "Let's eat?"

The food that Boun prepared, all of them, are delicious, of course. We obviously can't finish them all, considering that he cooked A LOT but still, I could say that we ate a good amount. "Ah, thank you for the food!" I gushed, closing my eyes, a hand on my stomach as I leaned on my chair, head tilted back as I felt myself feeling slightly uncomfortable with the amount of food that I just devoured.