5.

Aeron

"No. You are not to-" I say into the phone before being interrupted by one of my useless employees.

"Sorry boss, but there is simply no other way without risking my life." The guy says, but he's wrong. There is always another way.

People should learn how to listen and speak to their superiors, not disrespecting nor interrupting them, especially when they know what I would do if they were to disrespect me.

However, he has been by my side for quite a while know, so I'll try to give him another chance, which he will probably fuck up aswell

"Wrong, stupid boy. Your life is useless, got it? You get him here, alive. I don't care how many obstacles you have to go through to get him, just fucking get him. If you come back without him, you might as well kill yourself, because I will make sure you will never see the light of day again." I say in a stern voice, promising him the only way out is to bring De Léon to us.

"Yes boss, of course." He says and I hang up within a second, letting the phone drop on the desk before I sit back in my chair behind the desk.

The chair is made of old leather, having it specifically for designed for me.

The comfort of the chair is amazing as the leather cushions make my back relax.

De Léon is important for now. We may have killed Kozlov, but his associates will be after us soon, De Léon being the most powerful which also makes him the most important one to catch first.

Killing Kozlov has definitely scared away several of his associated, but unfortunately not all of them.

Other of his associates are probably trying to kill us, a thing of they will most definitely not succeed in.

You see, when you gain someone as powerful as Kozlov, you gain his power. Every power he held over every single one of his associated, over the world, has found its way into our own hands by simply killing him.

Of course, killing Kozlov has brought us some new enemies, but it's nothing the six of us won't be able to handle.

Most of them are likely to be little groups of assassins or even young boys trying to get into the mafia. They were most likely to be inspired by Kozlov's work, as we are the ones that took their inspiration away.

Killing Kozlov along with kidnapping De Léon will certainly stir things up but we have enough power to handle that. They won't come after us.

They never have, because everyone knows that it will be the worst decision they have ever made in their entire life.

But killing Kozlov last week was everyone's last straw.

It was amazing though, finally having killed that bastard after months of trying to find him but always ending at a loose end.

The bastard was smart though, he played a good game, a smart game. But he didn't know our game would be smarter.

Only one thing stood in the way of our mission, but luckily due to that our mission didn't fail, it simply complicated it a bit.

Amara.

The girl who had to stand in our way, who had to get shot and who we had to take to our home to take care of her.

I wanted to kill her, not wanting to even give her a chance to tell anyone what she has seen and that she has seen us doing it. But Xerxes disagreed with me, as always.

He kidnapped her, he won't ever admit that he kidnapped her, but he did. We all did.

She's annoying, and a brat.