10.

Amara

"Amara! Your fucking disposable, annoying cat pooped on my desk!" Is everything Seth has said ever since she lived here. All he can do is nag about her which is annoying since it makes her feel unwelcome.

I knew he didn't like cats, but I did think he would grow closer with blue the longer she stayed with us.

Yes, I called her blue. Actually, Enzo and I decided on the name.

He said when he was a kid he always wanted a cat, and to call it blue. He never got one, but now he does.

I like the name blue. Even though she doesn't have blue eyes, the name suits her very well.

It does make me think of Jurassic park all the time though.

Everyone has been adjusting very well to her. They've all shown some kind of affection, even Aeron.

He's being very careful with and nice to Blue, which took me by surprise. He's nicer to a cat than he is to me.

But I don't mind, because blue is a lifesaver.

I mean, living here has been more fun ever since she came around and she keeps me occupied. Blue has more energy than these six men together, and that is a lot.

I'm currently laying on the couch with blue in my arms as I'm wearing an oversized sweater that reaches a foot above my knees I wear shorts underneath them.

I've been feeling a bit ill since this morning

I did get my period, so I guess that's the cause of it. But I've never felt such a headache ever before. I've never felt it like this, and it hurts more than I could ever imagine.

I only got sick this morning, and seeing as I haven't seen any of the guys yet, they don't know. And I'd like to keep it that way.

I feel I'm getting my period in a few days. I should have gotten it weeks ago, but my period goes very on and off, so it's not a strange thing for me.

I do have to do something about it though. But I think it would be super awkward to ask them to get me tampons and heating pads and such.

Although I could ask the maid, she will have to run it by them and then they could get mad at me for not asking them, which is definitely a thing for one of them to do.

I guess I should just ask Lucifer since I'm most comfortable around him. I know he won't get all awkward and weird if I talk to him about my period, though I'm not sure any of them would.

For some strange reason, ever since I fell down the stairs last week they have been super careful around me which is extremely weird.

So, I'm trying to just act normal around them for as long as I'm sick, so they won't bother me and try to tell me to do whatever they think would make me better.

They should come home any time now.

They were at a conference all day since eight this morning. They somehow put enough trust in the maid to watch me.

Somehow I wonder why they would put trust in me or in a maid.

First of all, I'm probably stronger than her. I think. Secondly, when she is somewhere else in the house I could probably just climb outside the window.

But they know I know escaping will be useless, since they will find me anyway. I know they will, and if I were to escape, they would literally kill me.

Just as I think of them, I hear the front door opening as chatter and laughing fills the dead, silent halls.

Blue startles at the sound of the hard and loud voices, making a soft voice as she gets closer to me.