39.

Amara

The guys have been smothering me the past few weeks, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

I've been going to therapy which has been going quite good, next to the fact I've gone through five therapists in two weeks.

Somehow, they're all so annoying and they all ask the same questions. So far for being original.

But the therapy has been somewhat helpful, I guess I can talk about how I feel more. Sure I talk to my guys, buts it's different. Especially when my therapist is a female.

For once in my life I hate or even miss not having friends. Never thought I'd say that not gonna lie.

I've got to go to school today since it's my final exam, finally. I don't know what it is with these fancy ass rich schools and an exam period that's longer than three weeks.

Truly stressful.

Im actually in the middle of my French exam. I don't want to sound like a know it all or something, but this is too easy.

So at the end of my exam, I turn it in confidently before I walk out of the room, walking to my locker to grab my phone and my other things.

I text the guys immediately, telling them how well it went, walking outside to wait for one of them to pull up and pick me up.

I sit on one of the school benches outside in the sun; it's very hot outside.

So there I sit, soaking in the sun for ten minutes before I see Seth's car pull up.

I smile before standing up as I walk towards the car happily, opening the door as I get in the front seat, only to realize I got into the wrong car after I close the door.

Next to me sits an unfamiliar figure. "Im so sorry- I thought you were someone else. Excuse me." I say awkwardly, getting ready to open the door but it won't open.

"You've got the right car." The male next to me says before driving away. Oh my god im getting kidnapped.

Im such a stupid ass bitch.

What the hell.

I quickly turn away before putting my phone in my bra, knowing people won't get it from there quickly.

I keep trying to open the door as we drive, punching the window even, but it won't budge.

I can't believe how stupid I am.

I guess this is my karma for saying my French exam was too easy.

"Stop that, you stupid bitch. It was way too easy to get you in this car." The man next to me laughs as I see a slightly familiar tattoo in his neck.

It's a star, and between each point of the stair, is a letter but I can't read what the letters are.

It looks exactly the same as those French guys who blew up one of the guys car like two months ago.

Oh my god.

I just realized what this all means.

My parents. He's got to be taking me to my parents. Fuck no, I want want this shit. Fuck.

The guy probably or rather hopefully not paying attention to me, I try to swipe on my phone through my blouse as discrete as I possibly can.

I swipe right and click on the emergency call button, knowing Aeron is my emergency contact.

I wait a few seconds, hoping he picks up but I truthfully have no clue if it even got the the emergency contact thing since I can't see shit.

"So, you're French hm?" I ask the guy suddenly, I didn't really know what else to ask him and it'd be weird to just start a random conversation.