35.

Seth

"Holy Jesus Christ, daddy, fuck." Amara moans loudly as she bounces on my cock.

I sit up slightly so she'll feel my cock inside her better as I suck on her tits, bouncing so beautifully.

My girl looks fucking incredible, bouncing on my cock with her huge tits in my face, her sweet moans like music to my ears.

I have never heard a girl moan so beautiful before, she sounds like a literal Angel, and it's all so real.

"Such a good girl, baby. You take my cock so well." I tell her, knowing she loves it when we praise her. She has the biggest praise kink ever, she gets off of us just praising her.

"I'm gonna come, Seth. Shit." She says before leaving forward, my cock only going in deeper as she kisses me, kisses sloppy but driving me crazy as always.

I could never get enough of this girl.

"Come for daddy, babygirl. Come all over my cock." I say to her, pushing up vastly a few times before I feel her juices spilling all over my cock.

I pump my sperm into her pretty pussy as she rides out on me, the room being filled with sounds of our panting and heavy breathing.

She comes off of my cock before she lays next to me, kissing my nose as she smiles at me, her cheeks a light shade of red.

"Thank you, daddy." I fucking love when she calls me that. I was never really into it, but she started it one day and I literally can't get enough. I am obsessed.

It's the middle of the day, and I've been ignoring work for too long now, but I simply can't say no to my girl.

"All right, time to get out of bed." I say, sitting up, this being the hardest decision I ever had to make. I know she's looking at me with puppy dog eyes right now. Only makes me want to fuck her again.

"No, please. I want to do it again." Amara pleads, and I know she wants to do it again. Ever since Aeron took her virginity, she has literally been obsessed with having sex. She hasn't had it with all of us yet, only three of us.

"Later, baby. I've got to work, and you've got your Italian final tomorrow which you still got to study for." I tell her, kissing her before I throw on a shirt and some pants, walking out of my bedroom.

Amara has almost finished school. She has finals right now which is really stressful, we can all tell, but sex has been a really good release for her.

She's been studying a ton even though she doesn't even need it, she is arguably the smartest person I have ever met. I don't know how she does it.

Fuck, she's truly amazing. She's got all of us whipped, wrapped around her finger as we would do anything for her. She only has to say the word and it's already taken care of.

Not many of us have felt this way before, maybe a very long time ago. It's new and it's refreshing, and we love being hers, as she is ours.

I thought I would feel weird about this at first, sharing her with my best friends, buts it's the complete opposite; it makes sense. It fits. She somehow fits with it, like she was made for all of us together, and we wouldn't want to have it any other way.

We've been taking care of the French, but apparently Patrick promised Amara to several dozen French boys to marry her, and now they're all coming to get what they've been promised.

Understandable, but those French asses can keep dreaming.

We've basically been killing every single one of them, because there is simply no other way to get rid of them. They are scared little bitches though.