19.

Valerius

Bloody fucking hell.

She looked absolutely stunning when she walked into the dining room, I know all the rest of the guys noticed it.

She has never worn any make-up around it, not that she would need it. I don't know what she did, but I noticed she was wearing some today, and she literally took my breath away.

After I dropped her off, I found some of the guys still frustrated as fuck as we all could see a slight part of her ass because her skirt was ridden up when she left for the kitchen.

I sure as hell know I wasn't the only one that wanted to spank her ass.

She looked so cute and I bet she didn't even notice herself. Her hair looked incredible and her skin flawless.

Her beautiful cheeks having a tinted rose colour as the jewellery she wore dressed the uniform. How bad I want to pull up her skirt.

I didn't make a joke about torturing someone. A shit ton has happened these past few weeks and we didn't see it coming, but we should have.

Aeron has been working his ass off, trying to fix it. We all have. We killed around a hundred of Kozlov's men, and we've finally gone through them all.

We send the girls he trafficked to a youth centre, knowing they couldn't return home as their families would most likely try and sell them again.

It's incredibly pathetic what the man did, and we are totally against that. Human and sex trafficking is the one thing we always agreed to not to do.

Fucking disgusting is what it is.

But now, we got the fucking Mexicans on our back, as they had an alliance with Kozlov. The rest of the Russians seem to have decided to leave us alone for now, but we still have our eyes on them.

We've got a few Mexicans down in the basement, hanging on a thin electric band, receiving shocks every minute until they decide to give us information.

Mexicans are easy to get information out of, but either torturing or bribing them. Not all of them are as easy, but most are. My preference does go torturing though. Why waste some good money on people worth even less?

But, they have already been down there for two weeks which is way too long. So I'm going to torture them more until they give me names and information.

I don't have a special thing for killing, I like torturing people much more than killing them. Watching them scream in agony, begging me to just kill them. But I fucking love watching them bleed slowly to their death.

I watch the four Mexican men hanging to the ceiling, three of them unconscious, one of them barely conscious.

Excellent.

I punch him in the face, turning his head to the other side as he awakens more, looking confused with a bloody face.

"Good morning. Do you feel like sharing anything with me today?" I ask him and he shakes his head no, muttering something in his language. "Wrong answer, and did you just call me an asshole? You could've at least done it better." I punch his face again, and one of his teeth falls out.

Gross.

"You will never find him. We will never stop until we have destroyed you." The man says with a Mexican accent.

"Well, then you're going to have a very boring life." I punch him once again, giving him extra electric shocks and punching him until he's knocked out.

I don't mind the blood on my hands, neither do I mind the smell of it. Somehow, blood gives me a sense of power, it does to most of us.