34.

Amara

"I want you to fuck me." Is what I say to the two men standing in front of me, my other men also in the room. I don't assume they heard, since I really wasn't talking too loud.

Aeron and Enzo both look at me impressed, as if they didn't think I'd ever say that. Or maybe that I would, but just not the way I said it.

They look surprised too, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised at all myself. I'd been thinking about it, but who knew I would've suggested that in the first place

"Who do you want first baby?" Aeron asks me, his eyes furiously looking into mine as if he's forcing me to pick him first.

This is about to be the biggest dilemma in my life. Who the hell do I choose? Besides that, if I chose one, I'll probably hurt the other five.

"Y-you decide." I say, his intense gaze on me starting to make me feel a tad anxious or paranoid, because I truly can't pick.

"No baby, it's your first time. If you can't choose that's okay, but at least try." He stated, a pleading tone in his voice. I know he wants me to pick him.

Enzo looks me in the eye, a small smile before he gives me a stern nod, retreating himself for a second before walking to the other guys, who are just looking at me from a distance right now.

I sit up from my previous position on my bed and swift to another one. I sit on my knees close to the edge of the bed.

With Aeron so close to me, I grab the collar of his shirt to pull him a bit closer to me and myself up a bit, our faces only several inches apart, our noses almost touching even.

"Do you want it to be you, daddy?" I whisper in his ear before letting go of his shirt, sitting back on my knees as I return back with a smile on my lips, looking Aeron in the eye.

Aeron doesn't say anything. Instead, he takes off his dark grey t-shirt by pulling it over his head with just one hand. Holy hell.

I forget how good he looks without a shirt on sometimes. I think I might to see him like this more often. I know he wouldn't mind.

He then roughly places his hand on my neck, squeezing my air pipe a little bit before holding up my jaw, his thumb pushing my head up.

He looks at me intensely for a few seconds, making me feel very unsure of what he is about to do. I can never really expect what any of them is about to do, but Aeron is the most unpredictable one.

He then smashes his lips onto mine, holding my neck so thighs that I can't move, keeping me so close to him so that he can kiss me however he wants. And I let him.

His kisses are so rough that I can barely breathe, but I love it like this. I let out several moans whenever u get the time to take a quick breath in between kisses.

Aeron takes his mouth from mine, leaving me flustered as my other men smirk at me, making me feel somewhat proud of myself knowing they like this.

Aaron's hand still around my neck, he moves his thumb into my mouth, going as far as his thumb can, and going as far as possible until I gag, but I dont.

I guess I am one of those lucky girls with no gag reflex. Apparently.

This takes Aeron by surprise, because the last time I had someone's cock in my mouth, I did almost choke.

After removing his finger from my mouth, Aeron pushes me back onto the bed, making me lay on my back again.

With me completely naked, Aeron still in his pants, he leans over me before kissing my tits, sucking on my nipples before leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach, ending just above my core.