Story of Life

Time went on and Nightmare Jr. was born. Then Lilly had Iris and Horror had Fierce. When Killer became pregnant with Dice, Error finally decided to start growing their own family. Izik was all for it. He'd wanted to be a parent for quite awhile, but he'd been waiting for Error to be ready. "i-i wa-ann-a b-e a m-mom." Izik looked to his husband. "You do?" Error hesitated and nodded. "y-es. i d-do. se-ein-g n-j a-nd ir-is an-d fie-rce... i w-ant tha-t too. i w-anna be a-a mo-m." Izik put down his coffee mug, they were visiting Dreamtale and decided to stay a few days. "I wanna be a dad. I've wanted to be a dad for awhile. So. Tell me, Erry, how does Skeleton reproduction even work?" Error blushed immediately. "a-amare-" He sputtered. "Well~?" Izik teased, getting up from the table to hug and kiss his mate. "i-i, uh, I w-ill, u-um, sh-show you... a-am-are." They took that to the bedroom.

🪡🪡🪡

Error... didn't take pregnancy well... at all. "i-i cha-nge m-my min-d... m-ma-ke it s-top.." Error groaned from his spot on the Anti-Void 'floor'. Izik chuckled at his suffering. "It's to late for that, Erry. I'm sure this'll all be worth it in the end, yeah?" Izik tried to show Error the bright side. "i-its ta-kin-g a-ll m-y mag-gic... i can-t mov-e..!" Error complained. "Oh my, such a drama king." Izik teased to which Error lifted his head and glared at Izik. The human merely chuckled at the Skeleton. Error sat up from his lying down position. "i-if y-ou cou-ld ca-rr-y it, y-ou wo-uld u-und-ers-tan-d m-y su-ff-er-ing!" The grumpy glitch snapped at Izik who wasn't the least bit offended. In fact, he was full on laughing now. Error gave up on trying to stop Izik from 'torturing' him and flopped back down onto the Anti-Void. "There, there hun. It can't be to much longer. Just hang in for a couple more weeks." Izik tried to reassure Error. (After his laughter had subsided.) "n-noo-oo.."

🪡🪡🪡

It was worth it to see their little boy smile. Delusion was a cute little guy who looked like no human anyone had ever seen. His skin was grey in color with tufts of blonde hair and the most interesting red and yellow eyes. The whites of his eyes were red and the irises were yellow with black pupils. Izik loved that about him. He thought Delusion's eyes were gorgeous like his mommy's. Error was just glad that they matched unlike his own sockets. "Do you think he'll have magic?" Izik asked as he amused Delusion with some doll or another in Error's collection. "m-ost lik-ely." Error replied, treasuring every minute of this. His husband and son together, happy. It was perfect. "So, think Delusion will want a sibling. "o-o-oh h-e-e-e-e-ll n-no!!!" Error screeched, making both Izik and Delusion laugh.

Wola! Two books of five done! Now on to Hurting, and Crazy after that! Which will all conclude with Starved. Whew. I've got my work cut out for me. Welp, better hop to it! Have a good morning/afternoon/night.

-Kyran