Building Up Immunity

Error got poked a lot now. One would think he'd learn to keep his guard up around Izik after the first few times, but nope. The glitch was just... to comfortable around the human. Good or bad, that was what was happening. It was scary. "s-st-o-o-op p-po-ok-ing me!" Error slapped Izik's hand away from him, only to nearly crash at the self willed physical contact. Izik rubbed his hand, smiling. "Ay, you slapped me!" Error gave him a withering glare. "y-yea-ah. i-isn-t th-at a b-ba-d-d th-in-ng?" Izik put his hands on his hips. "Nope! It's progress!" Error grumbled some more. "i-m g-o-nn-a s-sla-ap y-ou ag-ain.." He muttered, a tad happy with the progress himself. Does this mean the random pokes would finally stop? Because damn, they are annoying as hell. Izik decided not to start with the upgrade just yet. He'd give Error some personal space.... for now. He decided to instead amuse Error with more Undernovela based skit, with him as all characters. Error should seriously make him costumes or something.

🪡🪡🪡

Error watched Izik with a highly amused expression while he watched the skit with his chin resting on his fist in a thinkers pose. A females role, while funny, didn't really fit Izik. Error decided. He'd most likely be the dominant male of any relationship despite his submissive behaviors, no doubt acquired from his time with 404. Error typically didn't have problems with 404, but the more he thought on Izik's situation the more it pissed him off, even though it really shouldn't have. It again brought him to that question of choosing sides. Would he choose Nightmare or Izik, because he'd grown an attachment to both. He'd been around Nightmare longer, but Izik actually understood Error's position and was willing to stay with him on a constant basis. Error could never be lonely again. He liked that thought, but Nightmare was a huge help in the destruction of AUs. Error jolted at the feeling of Izik tapping his head. He nearly spiraled into a crash, until he noticed Izik's clear worry and uncertainty. "You ok there? Getting bored?" Error shook his head. "n-no, n-no i-i-m f-i-i-i-ne." He assured.

🪡🪡🪡

Izik found it a bit strange, that Error barely reacted to his touch. He would have though it would take longer than that, but hey, it was a good thing, right? There was no reason to complain. "i w-was ju-st th-ink-ing on th-ing-s, tha-at-s al-l." Error continued. "d-don-t wo-rr-y you-rse-lf-f ov-er it." He waved his hand dismissively. "y-you pu-t on a-a g-oo-d pre-form-ance." Error praised, obviously trying to change the subject. As much as Izik wanted to press, he decided against it and went with the new subject. "Thanks, sometimes I like to think I was a actor in my old life. I don't actually know that though, I've got quite a few talents." Error raised a brow. "o-h re-al-ly no-w? an-d i wa-sn-t to-ld be-for-e be-cau-se..?" Izik shrugged. "It never came up before." Error looked curious. "we-ll. wh-a-a-at ca-n y-ou do?" He asked. "Would you like a demonstration, Sir Destroyer?" Error rolled his eyes(s). "y-es."