Dreamtale's Revisions

"h-ol-y..." Error and Izik looked around the au. "I thought this place was destroyed... and the tree..." Izik looked at the full grown tree. "i-i'd s-ee-n th-is pla-ce, af-t-ter it we-nt up i-in fla-mes... h-ow d-did the-y pul-l th-is o-ff..?" Error glitched. Even the town was more or less rebuilt. Error knew Nightmare had despised the town. "Hey glitch, welcome to Dreamtale!" The eloped/married couple looked over to see Lilly coming from the towns direction. "Figured you'd come here soon." For the Honeymoon, Error showed Izik some of the most beautiful stops in the Multiverse, so they'd been gone for quite awhile. So finally coming to a completely revised Dreamtale was quite surprising. "Nightmare and Dream did all this..?" Lilly nodded. "More or less. It's pretty nice, if you ask me." The boys were nodding in agreement. "i-ve n-ne-ver see-n th-is pl-ace, c-comp-leted be-fore.." Izik shook his head. "I'd only heard the rumors.." Lilly smirked. "They are rumors no longer, Dreamtale exists once more." She gestured around.

🪡🪡🪡

Izik and Error found Nightmare and Sidney in one of the newly built homes. Izik knocked while Error rolled his eyelights at him. Error found knocking rather pointless as the former Destroyer of Aus, but to each their own. "Izik! Error! Welcome back, it's been awhile."
"th-ank y-ou, m-y que-en. i-it is ni-ice to be-be ba-ck." Sidney noticed something almost immediately. "Izik, is that a ring?" While they were out, they also got each other rings, a matching set. Simple silver bands with Forever Together engraved on them, but it was more than enough for the both of them. "Huh, oh yeah. Erry and I decided to elope not to long after we left. King Sans of Alterswap did the processions and the rest was honeymooning. Error had grabbed Izik's hand and entertwined their fingers together. "congratulations, no wonder it took you guys so long." Nightmare had come up behind Sidney, poking his head between her side and the doorframe. "th-anks." Error kissed his husband's hand. "will you be staying long?" Nightmare questioned. "there's more than enough space." Izik was the one to shake his head, actually. "Error and I will visit, but I prefer the Anti-Void." Nightmare quirked a brow, but didn't question it. "well then enjoy your stay, you're more than welcome here anytime." Error inclined his head. "th-ank y-you, my k-ing." Nightmare snorted and waved Error off. "no need for that, anymore."

🪡🪡🪡

The couple ended up exploring the au, saying hello to the others and Dream. They were both relieved that Ink wasn't there. That could've been a disaster. "You'll have to talk to him again eventually. You know that, right?" Izik asked. "s-o lo-ng a-s he d-oesn-t cre-ate, i re-al-ly don-t." Error replied simply. Izik shrugged. "Welp, I tried." It's not like he was a fan of Ink either. Error chuckled. "an-d y-ou fa-il-ed, ama-re." Izik fake pouted until Error kissed him. "So... how long until there's an Heir, you think?" Error chuckled deviously. "ca-n-t b-be to-o mu-ch lon-ong-ger n-ow." Izik paused a second. "Could two males of different species biologically reproduce?" He asked out of pure curiosity. It caught Error off guard though and the glitch crashed.

1 chapter left