New Toy

Izik watched quietly as Error opened window after window, in search of the Bad Time Trio. "Is there a way for you to narrow down the list of AUs?" Izik offered, trying to be helpful. Error didn't appreciate it. "sh-ut up m-mu-se!" The skeleton bound the human, more or less gagging him with his strings so he wouldn't be interrupted again. Izik sighed. He was just trying to be helpful. If Error knew places where Ink or Dream couldn't go, they could potentially narrow down the list where the Trio was. There was also the thought of their physical and mental states. Izik didn't know the three but surely Error did, having been working for them for years. Said glitch closed the windows and looked at his new muse. "l-let-s s-ee wh-what i-i ca-n m-ma-ak-ke yo-ou d-o." Izik knew this game. Error was going to puppeteer him until he couldn't take it anymore and fought back. The 'game' was fairly harmless if you didn't fight against the strings. He would just let them guide his movements as Error wrapped his strings around all the bendable parts.

🪡🪡🪡

Izik was made to dance, slap himself, and surprisingly, knit. It was probably one of Error's hobbies. Now Error was having him do a skit from his favorite show, Undernovela. Izik didn't know what it was, but he tried to get into his character anyways, sometimes playing 'Asgoro' and sometimes playing his rival, Sin, who was trying to marry his ex, Toriel. Honestly it was pretty fun. A lot more so than the 'skits' that 404 had puppeteered him through. Error seemed highly amused as well, it was nearly as good as the real thing, other than the fact that Izik didn't know the words and it wasn't Undernovela. But he had to give credit where it was due. Izik was pretty good at improvising. Error liked this toy. "You will not take my bride today, Asgoro!" Izik declared while Error made him point at nothing. Then he was moved to Asgoro's position. "That is MY bride, Sin! Toriel, my love, please give me another chance! Don't marry this- this- pipsqueak!" Error chuckled at Izik's choice of words, moving him to Toriel's position. "But I love him!" And the game continued on.

🪡🪡🪡

Error fed his muse and let him go for his human business. It was nice, Izik had been just what he needed to relax. He knew he would have to get to work finding the boys, and likely would once the human went to sleep. With nothing to distract him from work, he could locate them, fetch them, then locate Nightmare and things could go back to the way they were. He could go back to destroying things.. "Something wrong?" Izik asked, making Error jolt and glitch heavily, to the point where his voice was barely audible. "d-d-o-o-n-t d-o -t-h-a---------" Izik had a feeling that last bit was a curse word of some sort. "Sorry, you just looked a bit... down? As your muse, I have a great set of ears for listening while you use me at your leisure." Why did he want to help Error? Because nobody could be as bad as 404 was in the beginning. Even if Izik was still a puppet, muse, toy, whatever you wanted to call him, at least now he wasn't alone. Error was paying attention to him and filling his needs. So he would show kindness to his new master.